Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can't people put their political differences aside? (Hasselbeck)

Spaceman Spiff

Yes. Death threats were made that were so serious they needed to put in metal detectors at concerts and one of their homes was vandalized. I'd say that's a great deal more then a simple boycott wouldn't you?

Oh please, hell my wife has got death threats and vandalized property.

There is just a large percentage of idiots in the world.

Of course it's different. My point is simply that the claims that liberals are the only ones that dislike their stars political speech is nonsense. Also liberal backlash doesn't seem to compare to conservatives that take it to the next level - then again how often do you hear liberals refer to their conservative counterparts as traitors and enemies? That's STANDARD among conservatives be it on the net, radio, or print.

I never heard that claim.

As far as names?

Nazi

Warcriminal

Facist

Racist

Bigot

idiot ect. are all common descriptions used by the left

Sometimes the right deserves it by their actions.

Just as the left earn the Traitor/enemy tag being used by their actions.

I am totally speaking out of my azz here, but I bet this happens almost every time a public figure associates himself with a controversial politician. A few outraged wackjobs write some letters to the editor and make a few obnoxious phone calls. Big deal.

I'm guessing that the only reason that this incident is any different is because this local sports hack decided to write his daily column about it.

Archived