Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dividing our schedule into 4qtrs and it's difficulty makes me optimistic!!

michael_33

We are on schedule

The next 2 weeks are HUGE. Beating Philly and Dallas, being 7-3 will put the team in great shape

I just don't think we can realistically beat Dallas. The Eagles at home, yes. It will definitely be a key couple of weeks though, that I can agree on.

I just don't think we can realistically beat Dallas. The Eagles at home, yes. It will definitely be a key couple of weeks though, that I can agree on.

Its a rivalry game. On both sides there have been moments where on team might not have a realistic shot but comes through

Last year was an example in the 2nd game. 1995 when we swept the Cowgirls and they won the Superbowl

Its the nature of the divison

Well....One thing is for sure!

If we come thru and beat Philly and @Dallas in the next couple of weeks,then we will be in great shape for the final 6 games.

Plus,we will have a 3-1 Division record with an overall of 7-3 at that point!

Unfortunately,I think we might need some help from either the Giants or Eagles to steal one from the Cowboys cause a sweep won't do it right now against the Cowboys...Unless we win the rest of our NFC East games!

If we play it right and start rolling on Offense,I can see this team reaching an 11-5 record.If we sweep Dallas plus their already Pats loss,then all we will really need is 2 more losses for the Cowboys to steal the Division from them!

Can 2 of these teams beat Dallas?

---------------------------------

@Giants

Eagles

Jets

Packers

@Lions

@Panthers

I'd have to say Giants,Packers and Lions have the best shot right now!

We can still win this Division,so let's do it!

I'm not taking anything for granted anymore. The Bills almost beat Dallas. THey almost might beat us, too. The Bears might wake up. Tampa is no slouch. The division is tough. Minnesota and Peterson might run wild on us. You just never know.

Even if we win 10 games this year the way things are going it might not be enough.

2 Wild cards (RIGHT NOW) are

NY Giants 6-2 and not looking like they will lose again. (Dallas/New England) that's it

Detroit 6-2 and they are looking unbeatble (Except against us :)-

God I hope we can make the playoffs this season. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!! :point2sky

• 6 months later...

Boy...did I call the 07 season or what?

Sep 09 MIA 13 @ WAS 16 FINAL 90,163 WAS Jason Campbell: 222Yds WAS Clinton Portis: 98Yds WAS Antwaan Randle El: 162Yds

2 Sep 17 WAS 20 @ PHI 12 FINAL 67,726 PHI Donovan McNabb: 240Yds PHI Brian Westbrook: 96Yds WAS Santana Moss: 89Yds

3 Sep 23 NYG 24 @ WAS 17 FINAL 90,803 NYG Eli Manning: 232Yds NYG Derrick Ward: 94Yds NYG Plaxico Burress: 86Yds

4 Bye

5 Oct 07 DET 3 @ WAS 34 FINAL 88,944 WAS Jason Campbell: 248Yds WAS Clinton Portis: 72Yds WAS Antwaan Randle El: 100Yds (I had this as the easiest part of the schedule as we went 3-1 in this QTR of the season...and should have been 4-0)

6 Oct 14 WAS 14 @ GB 17 FINAL 70,761 WAS Jason Campbell: 217Yds WAS Clinton Portis: 64Yds WAS Chris Cooley: 105Yds

7 Oct 21 ARI 19 @ WAS 21 FINAL 85,640 ARI Kurt Warner: 282Yds ARI Edgerrin James: 83Yds ARI Larry Fitzgerald: 97Yds

8 Oct 28 WAS 7 @ NE 52 FINAL 68,756 NE Tom Brady: 306Yds NE Laurence Maroney: 75Yds NE Wes Welker: 89Yds

9 Nov 04 WAS 23 @ NYJ 20 FINAL 76,663 NYJ Kellen Clemens: 226Yds WAS Clinton Portis: 196Yds NYJ Jerricho Cotchery: 90Yds(I had this as the 2nd hardest part of the schedule as we went 2-2 and were lucky to get that....)

10 Nov 11 PHI 33 @ WAS 25 FINAL 90,218 PHI Donovan McNabb: 251Yds WAS Clinton Portis: 137Yds WAS James Thrash: 85Yds

11 Nov 18 WAS 23 @ DAL 28 FINAL 63,706 WAS Jason Campbell: 348Yds DAL Marion Barber: 43Yds DAL Terrell Owens: 173Yds

12 Nov 25 WAS 13 @ TB 19 FINAL 65,596 WAS Jason Campbell: 301Yds TB Earnest Graham: 75Yds WAS Chris Cooley: 96Yds

13 Dec 02 BUF 17 @ WAS 16 FINAL 85,831 BUF Trent Edwards: 257Yds BUF Fred Jackson: 82Yds WAS Chris Cooley: 89Yds (I had this as the toughest part of the schedule and it looks like I kinda got that right as well)

14 Dec 06 CHI 16 @ WAS 24 FINAL 82,213 CHI Brian Griese: 295Yds WAS Clinton Portis: 36Yds WAS Chris Cooley: 93Yds (and I had this as the 2nd easiest part of the schedule....But I think even though we went 4-0 through these last 4 games,I still maintain it was a bit tougher than the 1st 4 games of the year where we went 3-1...)

15 Dec 16 WAS 22 @ NYG 10 FINAL 77,899 NYG Eli Manning: 184Yds NYG Brandon Jacobs: 130Yds WAS Santana Moss: 75Yds

16 Dec 23 WAS 32 @ MIN 21 FINAL 63,634 WAS Todd Collins: 254Yds WAS Clinton Portis: 76Yds WAS Santana Moss: 71Yds

17 Dec 30 DAL 6 @ WAS 27 FINAL 90,910 WAS Todd Collins: 244Yds WAS Clinton Portis: 104Yds WAS Santana Moss: 115Yds

Oh...I usually do it after preseason to get a good idea of what we can generally expect...

Players and depth charts are usually in place and how are team looks and so on...

With 5 games to go this year,I will be paying close attention to how smooth this west coast transistion will be...

I will give you guys a little teaser shocker though if you like....?

Quarter #3 of the schedule.....MIGHT be easier than anyone here may think right now....But we will have to wait and see how the teams look in preseason....

Just call it a hunch I have...!

Dec 6=Bears

Dec 16=@Giants

Dec 23=@Vikings

Dec 30=Dallas

Dallas was playing great...Giants won the superbowl...Vikings were making a playoff run until we stopped them...this was probably 3 if you look back at it...He also expected the Jets and the Cardinals to play well by putting that 4 game stretch at #3 I think??

so switch #2 and #3 and I guess he did a pretty good job...it wasn't "spot on" though...but still it was a pretty good prediction on how the teams would be doing I guess...and how our team played...

Archived