Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kendall trade details

VinceGeorgeJoe

Another reason to love this trade is that we can keep Pucillo as a backup for both guard and center. Were Pucillo to be our starting guard, we would need to keep another back up center (Tucker?). In other words, Pucillo as a backup gives us more flexibility as we try to get to 53. Wade is also flexible now. We can go with 5 starting OLineman and 3 backups (Heyer, Wade, Pucillo). Keep Lefotu on the practice squad for another year to develop behind Kendall. If that doesn't work, draft a guard in the 2nd or 3rd round. 1st round must be devoted to DE.

With the Fu, sorry I mean, Duckett trade. Three way with Denver and Atlanta.

So I guess Denver is gonna be upset when ESPN tells them they have to give our 4th round pick to the Jets. ;)

:helmet: The Rook

Did we trade the same pick to two different teams?? HAHA reminds us the days of George Allen (before my time)

Macaca[1] is a pejorative epithet used by francophone colonialists in Central Africa's Belgian Congo for the native population.[2] It may be derived from the name of the genus comprising macaque monkeys. The word macaque has also been used as a racial slur. The macaque's genus name, Macaca, is a latinization of the Bantu (Kongo) ma-kako,[3] meaning "monkey".

Did we trade the same pick to two different teams?? HAHA reminds us the days of George Allen (before my time)

Atlanta got Ashlel Lelie (sp?), Denver ended up with our 4th this year (and 3rd last year?) and we got Ducked! :silly:

BTW - God bless George Allen.

:helmet: The Rook

If he can block, then this is a good deal. The skins haven't done much with their late round picks lately. (This year not withstanding)

Last year we got Montgomery in the 5th and Golston in the 6th. One's a starter and the other is in the DL rotation.

Our late round drafting has gotten much better.

Was this guy their starter?

Yes he was a starter last year but they had him playing 2nd string this pre-season.

I'd rather have us do that then have Campbell get seriously injured again because we can't protect him.

I agree, but if we do not win it all or come damn close to it this year, I am afraid we are ****** as we have some older guys on both sides of the line.

Archived