Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NASCAR race

AsburySkinsFan

Yep, he just overdrove it. Man, I was looking forward to him winning.

I loved Smoke's take on the race afterwards, he basically said that he knew he couldn't overtake him so he just kept the pressure on, and sure enough Jeff overdrove it. You just can't pull those lap times for that long that late in the race and not expect a mistake or a car failure to get you in trouble, and Gordon knows it, what's more is that he knew it prior to his spin which is why Gordon was so disgusted with himself afterwards.

Great win for Smoke!

When he passed Hamlin I was holding my breath for a clean pass. Hamlin had to let him go. Tony had the best car yesterday.

Tony winning was a classic Dale Sr. move. The new intimidator! That fact he did it to Gordo was the biggest surprise. That was Jeff's race to win...or lose.

GREAT DAY FOR JGR!!!!

What a great race!!!

Can't wait for next weekend's race.

Indeed, yesterday's race had everything that is needed in a great race. Fast cars in great competition, controversy, cars beating and banging and the greatest thing was that the race didn't come down to a green/white/checker or a gas mileage race. It literally was perfect, and it was made all the better with Gordon's spin at the end.

Guess not too many people were really watching...

I know I was watching football.

For me I watch football when I can watch the Redskins, and if not I watch some other teams, but if there is a race on then the other teams have to go and I have to cheer Tony, however if Tony ends early then its back to football. Now, if the Redskins are playing at the same time as the race, well, I'm just glad that hasn't happened yet.

Archived