Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is face value for Green Parking?

jds84

It's just simple supply & demand. I know I'm going to end up paying more than $35 for a parking pass for the first game.

I'm just not going to pay 80-100 bucks for one. Although that still might be better than the hike you have to take from the cash lots......

It's just simple supply & demand. I know I'm going to end up paying more than $35 for a parking pass for the first game.

I'm just not going to pay 80-100 bucks for one. Although that still might be better than the hike you have to take from the cash lots......

some cash lots have a shuttle... drops you off about 200 yards from the stadium

Thanks Hoff. I just bought season tix from a co-worker in need and now i'm dealing with idiots trying to charge wayyyy too much for parking. Anyone in 429? I'll be there! Go skins!

Anything under $50.00 for a regular season green pass is a very good deal. You will not buy one for $35.00 from anyone but the Redskins. Going rate seems to be a bout 55.00 to 65.00 dollars, higher for NFC East games.

I don't care about Ebay or anywhere else but ES.com. Hey, I know I can sell my games off and make more money than I paid but I don't because I know what it's like to not be able to afford season tickets much less a parking pass. Call me crazy but I care more about sharing the experience of going to a Redskin game with someone who is just as passionate about this team as I am than even considering making a profit.

I am hoping to get a green season parking pass so that when I sell the games I can't go to off, I can sell it with parking so that whoever I sell to doesn't have to worry about parking.

That is what this section of ES.com is for...for helping out a fellow member of the ES family w/o thinking about profiting off of them. You want more money, go to StubHub or Craigslist.

I am hoping to get a green season parking pass so that when I sell the games I can't go to off, I can sell it with parking so that whoever I sell to doesn't have to worry about parking.

That is what this section of ES.com is for...for helping out a fellow member of the ES family w/o thinking about profiting off of them. You want more money, go to StubHub or Craigslist.

Your motives may be true bit the reality is I have been searching for and getting a green pass second hand for the last 3 years. I have NEVER seen one sold for face value on ES or at any other site, except for pre-season games, and that was rare.

F Ebay! I'll buy a parking pass every game outside the stadium for $35 - $40 before I pay $500 and up for the season. This is the same crap every year where people are trying to suck fans dry before a down has been snapped. No thank you!

Not to mention the long wait you have to go through in order to get back to the cash lots, either by walking the mile or waiting for the shuttle busses. Cash lots, while cheaper, aren't worth it. if you want to save money take the Metro in from the suburbs, then walk the 15 min. from Morgan Blvd.

Unless I get a parking pass for under $450, I will simply by game by game outside. I've been going to games for the last 5-6 years at FedEx and there hasn't been a single game where there wasn't someone selling parking passes for $30-$40/each. I wanted to get a parking pass so that when/if I can't go to a game the buyer didn't have to worry about securing a parking pass.

Unless I get a parking pass for under $450, I will simply by game by game outside. I've been going to games for the last 5-6 years at FedEx and there hasn't been a single game where there wasn't someone selling parking passes for $30-$40/each.

There you go problem solved!

you can get parking pass for pretty cheap out on the street. the green for like 30-40 out on Rt 214 @ the MicyD's before the games if you wish to go about it that way. The last time i had green it was 40$ for parking pass. i now have pupple so i dont know what the cost of green is now but i can bet its about 50$ or more.:dallasuck

Hey, I know I can sell my games off and make more money than I paid

Unless you have lower level, sideline seats at general admission prices directly from the Redskins TO, it's very difficult to turn a profit on the resale of a season ticket package, let alone one w/out parking.

Archived