Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Redskins-Ravens scrimmage thread

Leonard Washington

I'm pretty sure it was Marcus Mason

These people on MASN have no clue what they are talking about

You are correct. The Skins have two #23's on their roster. Personally, I didn't know there was a player named Marcus Mason on the Skins, but if you were going to pay me to cover a scrimmage, it's something I would have looked into. I would at least have had a print out of both rosters to scan so I didn't make an ass of myself on television. These guys are clowns.

Hey, it's a scrmmage. I guess Madden & Michaels had better things to do.

That was a very pretty pass from Palmer. Timing and arc were both perfect.

Judging from what I've seen over the past 2 years, I really think it's time for Collins to hang up the cleats and start coaching. It's plain to see that he doesn't have the physcial tools to be a quarterback in the NFL, even as a backup.

We have two young, talented QB's on the roster - one of them has got to be tapped for grooming as a backup. We already have a veteran backup in Brunell. I think Collins is the odd man out.

Show of hands.

How many of you think Todd Collins was brought in here because of his playing skill?

He's here because he's been in Al Saunders offense for 8 years. He knows it as well as anyone there is. THAT is why he's here.

And if he's here in September, that will be why.

Frankly, they may as well cut him and make up a coaching spot for him. Save the roster spot and cap figure.

~Bang

Archived