Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys fans at the bar, in disagreement....

NoCalMike

Well it was quite a comedic scene. Here were some genious things they said......

"Arrington is so overrated, Dexter Coakley is the fastest LB in the league"

"On paper, we are a good team, a DA*M good team"

"Skins D aint done SH*T, we have been giving them this game"

"You have to cheat us, to beat us"

There was actually a few intelligent guys there, who would argue and jaw back and forth with the other cowboys fans. Also, they shook hands with us and said the usual, "see ya next year guys"

It is always a hostile enviornment at the sportsbar when the Skins and Cowboys play. They ALWAYS throw it on a big screen, there is always at least 10 people on each side. (hey, that is a lot for CA, haha). I think though this year there was a collective hush between the two crowds, only because we ALL realized it has been 3 years in a row since EITHER team has been in the playoffs......

70chip, funny you should mention that play, because that is when they started ****ing about Lavar........I think when Lavar recovered the fumble for the score, the commentators said something about Arrington being the fastest LB in the league(especially closing speed) and that prompted the Dexter Coakley squabbling, which led to "Arrington is so overrated" What a freakin' joke.

Dallas fans tend to be a bit delusional.

They see a roster that has been under the same coaching for three years and has found itself 5-11 three straight years and they think they are incredibly talented. The Redskins, meanwhile, go through incredible roster and coaching churn and surpass them on the strength of pure talent more than team understanding and we're never any better than them.

We have young players like Arrington, Smoot, Samuels, Bailey, Trotter, Jansen and Gardner who've actually demonstrated serious football skills and the Cowboys have just Williams who is, today, comparable in production and potential. Where they have hope for players, so do we, and usually with greater reasoning behind it.

And, the greatest advantage we have at the moment is Ramsey appears to be so much better and further along than Hutchinson, which is not really a surprise considering Ramsey was a much better NFL prospect heading in than Hutch or Carter for that matter.

Dallas needs a guy like Parcells to change the team and get real talent in there. I worry about the future if Dallas can be led smartly by Parcells.

In the preseason, we were picked by most "experts" to finish approx right like we did, where as the Cowboys were picked by MANY to challenge for a wild card......so you tell me who is the more dissapointing of the two.....Today, before, during, and after the game, most analysts said it looks like The Skins are headed in the right direction, and the Cowboys...well.....ya.....

I am not that worried about Parcells. It seems that his divorce cost him a lot of money--he needs to replace what he lost. He won't be with the Cowboys for more then 3 years, he has never had real good defenses without Belichick being his DC. He left the Patriots because he had run-ins with the Grier--the football personnel guy for the Pats--he has always left a team with old vets and cap problems. Parcells and Jones won't be able to work together for more then 2-3 years.

Originally posted by Hauss

I am not that worried about Parcells. It seems that his divorce cost him a lot of money--he needs to replace what he lost. He won't be with the Cowboys for more then 3 years, he has never had real good defenses without Belichick being his DC. He left the Patriots because he had run-ins with the Grier--the football personnel guy for the Pats--he has always left a team with old vets and cap problems. Parcells and Jones won't be able to work together for more then 2-3 years.

That's why Riggo calls him "Drain-O" he will fix your problem for a few years, but make it worse in the long run.

Archived