Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 NBA Stars Duct-Taped, Robbed in Separate Chicago Home Invasions

Dan T.

Dean you haven't explained what's "hilarious" and "amusing" about this story. I like to think I have a pretty good sense of humor, but I'm really baffled where you see humor in it.

Dan, I think my comments are self explanitory in my perception of the ribbing they might take from some of their contemporaries. I understand your view and that you think me insensitive, no argument there. sense of humor is like taste in music, it's subjective.

$4 millon dollar townhouse? damn i need to see this townhouse

I live a few blocks from where he lives (amazing how different neighborhoods get in a matter of blocks)...that section of the city is SICK! 2 bed 2 bath 1000 square ft condo would set you back at least $500k! $4 mil for one of those row houses sounds crazy, but is the norm.

Dan, I think my comments are self explanitory in my perception of the ribbing they might take from some of their contemporaries. I understand your view and that you think me insensitive, no argument there. sense of humor is like taste in music, it's subjective.

:doh: :doh:

Hmm, I usually get jokes, but I don't get this one.

Deancollins and DwBiggs have said enough in this thread to show some true colors...Hmm where are all the accusations and inflamitory responses...Some of you do nothing but prove my points even when you are to naive or bold to admit it. I find the hypocrisy just plain ridiculous. I swear if some of you truely looked in the mirror you might actually wake up. 2 grown, married men with families get robbed and and possibly could have been killed and all we get are strerotypical responses littered with ignorance and hmmm....THE R WORD.

Archived