Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

He's a Redskin/He's a Miner. Go Jordan Palmer

kyyote

A UTEP Miners fan here just checking on our quarterback, Jordan Palmer. If any of you are at practice, we would love to hear how he is doing. Having gotten to know him a bit, he is a great person, and a very good quarterback. I read on one of the picture galleries that the photographer wasn't impressed on Saturday. I hope he shows that he can make all of the passes, has a nice touch, and will stand in there to make the play. Please let him know that all of his fans back in El Paso, and the Kyyotes Den are pulling for him.

kyyote

Yeah i would say the big knock on him so far is accurracy. Don't know much about the rest of his game but heard alot about him having problems hitting his target. And apparently it he is missing by large margins. Probably will end up on the practice squad at least for this year.

Plamer could lead us to the paloffs. Its plossible. ;)

His main competition at this point is probably Casey Bramlet. Brunell will be the backup, Collins is probably gone, and they'll keep one young guy for the future - either Palmer or Bramlet.

A UTEP Miners fan here just checking on our quarterback, Jordan Plamer. If any of you are at practice, we would love to hear how he is doing. Having gotten to know him a bit, he is a great person, and a very good quarterback. I read on one of the picture galleries that the photographer wasn't impressed on Saturday. I hope he shows that he can make all of the passes, has a nice touch, and will stand in there to make the play. Please let him know that all of his fans back in El Paso, and the Kyyotes Den are pulling for him.

kyyote

Word has been he hasn't looked very sharp at all and might face a battle to even secure a practice squad spot. He might get that just for being a draft pick, though. Casey Bramlet will more than likely lock up the number 3 job. As a MD terrapin it makes me laugh to say this but a lot of people on here think that if the situation were switched and Sam Hollenbach (former UMD QB) was the draft pick and we picked up Palmer undrafted, it would have been Palmer that was sent packing after minicamp. I still think Palmer has some potential though and if he puts in the work he could become a solid backup.

First, I would like to claim dyslexia, but unfortunately I can't. However my two finger typing, although fairly fast, causes me way too many problems. I really should read my posts first.

I'm sorry to hear that he is not doing that well. His accuracy was never a problem here. He threw too many int's, although many of them were not his fault. But that was the knock on him was that he could throw passes he shouldn't have.

Well, he was a great quarterback for us, and I hope that he can be a great one for you guys. Thanks for the responses.

Bramlet didn't get any reps in the 11 on 11 drills today so idk what the deal with that is...either way, Palmer looked off today, he fumbled a snap, his footwork was shaky and he wasn't hitting his mark very often. After today I am convinced 100% that Campbell Brunell and Collins will all be back in the same capacity they were in at the end of last season. Palmer is going to be hard pressed to even make the practice squad and from the looks of it, Bramlet is likely gone.

I have to admit that I have yet to read the recaps from the first few days of camp, but isn't it a bit early to be making these types of judgements about Bramlet or Palmer being cut?

not if you've seen them for the last week. Bramlet looked weak in the pump fake drills, and he wasn't getting any reps today in the team drills. Palmer looks bad, I mean he could still make the practice squad, but he looks bad to me.

Archived