Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Running back Question folks

Texans4Ever

I have a question. I'm not a fan of the Redskins and probably would have never came on here had I not known one its players. A guy I went to high school with back in South Carolina is I guess a back up running back for yall. I was wondering how his carrear was going so far. His name is Nehamiah Broughton, I probably misspelled it. Aiight well if yall can let me know this I'd be highly appreciative.

also :dallasuck Dallas does suck any self respecting fan of Houston HATES Dallas.

Poor guy, He was a beast in high school. He was a year behind me and my senior year was the first time we had made it to the playoffs well ever. He was our back up running back behind Jason Harley and that guy was massive, made Nemo look small.

aiight yall well I appreciate you keeping me up to speed on nemo. Also DESTROY Dallas EVERYTIME you play them. We'll try to put a hurting on them in preseason.

see, this is why I've always liked the Houston teams a little - They don't like Dallas either. :)

see, this is why I've always liked the Houston teams a little - They don't like Dallas either. :)

Maybe Houston could be the Redskins Official AFC team? I mean we do share a common hatred for the cowboys. Well that is my :2cents: on that one.

Archived