Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Off Season Is Over

ABQCOWBOY

We are back on the field as of today. Good luck to all of you this season. I'm looking forward to seeing you boys Nov. 18th and then again in the last week of the season, Dec 30th. Like every year, I want you to do well. I want you to have a great record coming into our games and I want to beat the hell out of you both times. If you can see your way to the playoffs and we can meet there, so much the better. Doesn't get any better then Cowboys vs Skinz.

Here's to the rivalry.

:cheers:

ABQ

Well, it's not in my DNA to wish Dallass good luck, so I'll say here's to a couple of good games.

Depends on your perspective. In order for it to qualify as a "good" game we need to either 1) Rip their hearts out in the 4th and dance on them like Santana did.........or 2) Completely DOMINATE them the way we did @ home two yrs ago.

God I hate Dallas.

:dallasuck

:point2sky:point2sky

Depends on your perspective. In order for it to qualify as a "good" game we need to either 1) Rip their hearts out in the 4th and dance on them like Santana did.........or 2) Completely DOMINATE them the way we did @ home two yrs ago.

God I hate Dallas.

:point2sky:point2sky

LOL........

I love football season. Good luck with all that.

Forget good games, I want another 35-7! I grew up watching us lose to those ****s and my sister ended up changing sides, going as far as to wear a Smith jersey in our stadium. (Although I must say I was happy to have her there beside me back in '05 and while I couldn't make it, I was still glad she was there last year too.)

Forget good games, I want another 35-7! I grew up watching us lose to those ****s and my sister ended up changing sides, going as far as to wear a Smith jersey in our stadium. (Although I must say I was happy to have her there beside me back in '05 and while I couldn't make it, I was still glad she was there last year too.)

I didn't wish him good luck. I wished for good games. But I never said a good game for whom. ;) A good game for me is 35-7 Redskins. :D

Archived