Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Comcast Sportsnet blacked out?

Johnredskins1

It probably shouldn't have been blacked out. Most likely it was a mistake by DirecTV rather than CSN.

Good thing I have Dish network with a DC address. No blackout for this Geo challenged fan. I think I'll wait till the channel 9 airing to watch it though as it should have better PQ being upconverted on a HD channel.

SPORTSRISE IS BLACKED OUT TOO!!!

What the heck is going on?

RIGHT BEFORE CAMP?

This is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blondie..I'll watch and see if I get it, I'm local with a DISH and let you know if it's a regional thing or not.:logo:

If it does, it replays this coming Saturday on USA 9 I believe.

He's in NC, and I'm in Atl....USA 9 replay wont help us. We went through this last year with Cumcast, they wait good until Training Camp is about to start, to start this mess up again.

What a shocker that the DVD is going to be sold. Don't get me wrong, I will be probably one of the first sheep to buy it, but I have to tell you, I have to wonder sometimes where this franchise is going? Are we going to be franchise that does nothing but generate revenue from big name players who don't win anything or are we going to be a team like in the 80's and early 90's of virtual no name and reject players who only cared about winning? I hope that before Coach Gibbs leaves that it can happen.

Blondie -

You know some local puke fans at your local satelite provider office are just doing it to make you mad, since you are a Skins fan.

You just need to drive down there and put a Sean Taylor sized hit on them to get what you are paying for.

/Bring on the Pain:helmet:

Fios Fios Fios Fios Fios Fios ... There Probably Is No Better Feeling Then Calling Up Comcast And Telling Them To Go **** Off And That Youre Calling To Cancel Because Youre Going To Fios!!!!!

Comcast=dumb People Who Work There.

No Joke

Fios Fios Fios Fios Fios Fios ... There Probably Is No Better Feeling Then Calling Up Comcast And Telling Them To Go **** Off And That Youre Calling To Cancel Because Youre Going To Fios!!!!!

Comcast=dumb People Who Work There.

No Joke

Fios has nothing to do with getting comcast outside of Va,Md,Dc How many places even have Fios? You better pray that this project with Fios works because Verizon has a out set in place. They will see no return for some time from the product, your cable bill for your lifetime most likely won't pay for the fiber they ran to your house. It would suck to have to go back to comcast if Fios doesn't work out :2cents:

Direct Tv in my area is pathetic though I have no local HDs my fox is a analog signal with a audio buzz and fuzzy pic (not my set up all my neighbors have the same issue) I get so mad when I see there commercials saying 100% digital quality. Sunday Ticket is the only thing keeping me with them these 150HD channels may change my mind on direct tv though if they ever get here.

This is crap.

I only pay for the sports package for that ONE channel.

I can't believe this is happening RIGHT BEFORE camp.

I don't cuss...........would someone cuss for me please.

Comcast can go take a flying *#$&$^&@# and furthermore, $*@#& them @!#$@#$%#'s!

How's that?

:)

Archived