Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

49 Days and counting.....

RedskinsFanatic

Leaving for D.C on Sept. 5th for my 2nd trip,my first 'home' game was last season for the disappointing home opening loss but still had an amazing time...I'm so anxious to go ahead and buy my tickets at Everyticket.com...ugh...Funbunch if you read this..still waiting till august? ~ Anyways, this thread is of no value I know to most if any but wanted to just say hey to my fellow Redskins fanatics, i've attended 2 games now, the Seattle playoff loss and the Vikings loss..I'm due! :point2sky

I've been to 2 games as well....opening day loss at san diego a few years back and the win against the cardinals in 05......but im making my first trip to DC for the lions game!!!:point2sky

Congrats on going! you will have a 'spiritual' moment when you first walk through the tunnell and see our field with the emblem...sure this might sound cheesy but I've loved the team for so long, to be in our house was quite the moment and event for me...enjoy the game and the entire experience.

Congrats on going! you will have a 'spiritual' moment when you first walk through the tunnell and see our field with the emblem...sure this might sound cheesy but I've loved the team for so long, to be in our house was quite the moment and event for me...enjoy the game and the entire experience.

I've been waiting for years to go. I've been to a lot of charger games for fundraising in high school....but I've always wanted to be in DC with MY fans....:cheers:

Redskinsfanatic...

Yeah, I'm waiting until August to order from Everyticket.com...I have heard so many horror stories about different companies NOT delivering I want to make SURE they have the tickets in hand and will ship them the next day...

I just figured out Ronald regan airport is a helluva alot close than BWI...doh!

I'm htinking of getting the 30 yard line lower bowl Redskins side OR Club seats on the 5 yard line...I haven't decided yet.

Airfare is $158 round trip from Phoenix!!!!!! on American Airlines!!!! Ihave to stop in Dallas both wats but that's okay...I'll eat a big lunch and use the facilities so I can say the only thing I've done in Dallas is taken a dump! lol

Airfare is $158 round trip from Phoenix!!!!!! on American Airlines!!!! Ihave to stop in Dallas both wats but that's okay...I'll eat a big lunch and use the facilities so I can say the only thing I've done in Dallas is taken a dump! lol

Wow....how far in advance are you buying the plane tickets?

I'm gonna have to buy them too so the cheaper the better :D

Redskinsfanatic...

Yeah, I'm waiting until August to order from Everyticket.com...I have heard so many horror stories about different companies NOT delivering I want to make SURE they have the tickets in hand and will ship them the next day...

I just figured out Ronald regan airport is a helluva alot close than BWI...doh!

I'm htinking of getting the 30 yard line lower bowl Redskins side OR Club seats on the 5 yard line...I haven't decided yet.

I hate waiting though until the last minute, that is the only difficult part on going to the opening game is that they don't have the tickets in hand but I need them to send them as soon as possible as I leave on the 5th...frustrating but worth it. I used them last year and they were great, so are you still going to the opener? I'm going to try and get the same area as last year or just a section or 2 over...still on the 'Skins side.

:applause: Outstanding. :applause:

Wear B & G in Dallas as well. :helmet:

Leaving for D.C on Sept. 5th for my 2nd trip,my first 'home' game was last season for the disappointing home opening loss but still had an amazing time...I'm so anxious to go ahead and buy my tickets at Everyticket.com...ugh...Funbunch if you read this..still waiting till august? ~ Anyways, this thread is of no value I know to most if any but wanted to just say hey to my fellow Redskins fanatics, i've attended 2 games now, the Seattle playoff loss and the Vikings loss..I'm due! :point2sky
Yes, you are due and I really hope that this time you'll be leaving "grinning from ear to ear. The Redskins are also due and i'm wishing for a happy ending to our encounter with the Dolphins. !! :)

Archived