Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell's progess?

NawidMS

So how has JC been doing thus far in the offseason?. maybe there have been hundreds of these threads but I haven't really found em'. Have any of the coaches remarked of any major improvements in his game? Have his offseason workouts seen to show the glimpses of greatness that may lie ahead? :dallasuck

OMG Search function! OMG noobs!! OMG NNT this guy immediately!! OMG!!!

Hey NawidMS, welcome to the site. The search function will yield a bunch of results on all the latest in the development of JC. Rumor a few weeks ago, could have been months ago now, were that he showed great promise in the offseason mainly due to his work ethic. He's been at Redskins Park nearly everyday and Al Saunders has been very impressed with him.

Hope this and the link provided above help you out

be careful what threads you start, I started one over a year ago about if we should boo Lavar, and Im still NNTed

On one hand I can tell you that all you would really have to do is PM a mod, tell him what you did wrong, explain why/what happened and they are pretty understanding. I haven't been grouped into the NNT but this seems logical. On the other hand, coming into a thread and posting something about how you are still NNT'ed is probably not a good way to get off that list.

On one hand I can tell you that all you would really have to do is PM a mod, tell him what you did wrong, explain why/what happened and they are pretty understanding. I haven't been grouped into the NNT but this seems logical. On the other hand, coming into a thread and posting something about how you are still NNT'ed is probably not a good way to get off that list.
I never use this, but I'm going to go ahead just this once: :laugh: I thought the exact same thing when I read what he wrote. Back to the topic at hand, here's my favorite Campbell article all offseason (http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/10184868):

A CAMPBELL SPECIAL

At this time of year, during organized team activities, many players are said to look good.

But Washington quarterback Jason Campbell is said to look especially good.

After two years in the league as an understudy, and four hours each day this winter and spring in Washington's training facility simply studying, Campbell is said to look like a different quarterback, Redskins officials said this week.

One observer even predicted, boldly, that Campbell would go to the Pro Bowl this season.

Of course it's a long way from Washington in May to Hawaii in February, but Campbell has demonstrated improved technique, understanding and confidence. And after a week of OTA's, he has been the most talked about player in the Redskins organization.

"It's unanimous from everybody," one Redskins official said this week. "You can definitely see it. He's like a totally different quarterback. The receivers have been like, 'Wow.' "

Much of the credit belongs to Washington offensive coordinator Al Saunders and quarterbacks coach Bill Lazor, who have poured their energies and time into Campbell's offseason training.

But Campbell also has recognized that the Redskins need him to step up in a way that Patrick Ramsey and Mark Brunell and every other Washington quarterback in recent seasons hasn't.

So far he has. But the key will be whether he will continue it in training camp and then into the regular season.

I do make fun of people who say "use the search function" because i think most people read the first page, and a comment in a thread doesn't always answer what your looking for when using the search function. Also there are alot of vague thread titles. But this takes the cake. I am on here everyday and have gotten tired of the samething everyday. JC progress Jc progress. Yes yes use.

be careful what threads you start, I started one over a year ago about if we should boo Lavar, and Im still NNTed

This happened to me last year too. Pretty pathetic, but I guess that's the mods choice. Its kinda like having your right to free speech taken away. Can't say I think really highly of how this site is run, but its still worth coming to be with other diehard skins fans.

You don't even need to use the search function if ur a fan and ur alive u had to hear some of the talk about him. I have no idea where u have been trapped for the past 3 3-4 months

Aren't you a sweetheart? If you knew something, then shouldn't you contribute it instead of acting like an ass?

Campbell has been busting his ass on and off the field. Everyone on the team says that he and McIntosh are taking tremendous strides towards earning the cost of their pick.

Gibbs, Saunders, and Williams are very excited about Campbell. That's pretty much just been repeated over and over, so there's not really much more to it until we see him on the field.

Campbell is in the ideal situation now. He was drafted in the first round. Given a couple years to learn the system. Now he gets the reigns. This is exactly how Steve McNair was brought into the NFL.

I see more potential in Campbell though. Just my opinion.

Aren't you a sweetheart? If you knew something, then shouldn't you contribute it instead of acting like an ass?

Campbell has been busting his ass on and off the field. Everyone on the team says that he and McIntosh are taking tremendous strides towards earning the cost of their pick.

Gibbs, Saunders, and Williams are very excited about Campbell. That's pretty much just been repeated over and over, so there's not really much more to it until we see him on the field.

We all know there have been many threads started on this board about Jason Campbell this offseason, there has been stories about him on comcast, and write ups about him in the washington post. Pointing out the fact that being a skins fan who is currently breathing u should have heard something about campbells progress this offseason.

We all know there have been many threads started on this board about Jason Campbell this offseason, there has been stories about him on comcast, and write ups about him in the washington post. Pointing out the fact that being a skins fan who is currently breathing u should have heard something about campbells progress this offseason.

true and everything I have heard has been promising.

Can't wait for the season to start!!

I was wondering about that.. I started what I THOUGHT was an innocent thread about Sean Taylor showing up at camp and these pinheads thought I meant that he was with me and got all bent out of shape and must have NNT'd me. All of a sudden I can't start new threads. If this is the case then it is absolutely ridiculous how this site works. I have sent messages to contact ES and never get a response. I would really like to know who makes that decision to nnt someone. I think whoever is pulling that trigger might consider being a little more lenient. After all this is supposed to be a forum to discuss the Washington Redskins.

yeah I know right. When I started my thread it was the first thing I had ever done on a message board. This is the only one I am a member of, so I had no clue I was even doing anything wrong, and at the year mark, i sent the a message apologizing and begging to have it reversed. I mean damn, its like I bet on Baseball or something:mad:

I was wondering about that.. I started what I THOUGHT was an innocent thread about Sean Taylor showing up at camp and these pinheads thought I meant that he was with me and got all bent out of shape and must have NNT'd me. All of a sudden I can't start new threads. If this is the case then it is absolutely ridiculous how this site works. I have sent messages to contact ES and never get a response. I would really like to know who makes that decision to nnt someone. I think whoever is pulling that trigger might consider being a little more lenient. After all this is supposed to be a forum to discuss the Washington Redskins.

MODS, can we rename this thread to NNT'ers come in to complain about ****?

:laugh:

Thanks,

35-7

I never use this, but I'm going to go ahead just this once: :laugh: I thought the exact same thing when I read what he wrote. Back to the topic at hand, here's my favorite Campbell article all offseason (http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/10184868):

A CAMPBELL SPECIAL

At this time of year, during organized team activities, many players are said to look good.

But Washington quarterback Jason Campbell is said to look especially good.

After two years in the league as an understudy, and four hours each day this winter and spring in Washington's training facility simply studying, Campbell is said to look like a different quarterback, Redskins officials said this week.

One observer even predicted, boldly, that Campbell would go to the Pro Bowl this season.

Of course it's a long way from Washington in May to Hawaii in February, but Campbell has demonstrated improved technique, understanding and confidence. And after a week of OTA's, he has been the most talked about player in the Redskins organization.

"It's unanimous from everybody," one Redskins official said this week. "You can definitely see it. He's like a totally different quarterback. The receivers have been like, 'Wow.' "

Much of the credit belongs to Washington offensive coordinator Al Saunders and quarterbacks coach Bill Lazor, who have poured their energies and time into Campbell's offseason training.

But Campbell also has recognized that the Redskins need him to step up in a way that Patrick Ramsey and Mark Brunell and every other Washington quarterback in recent seasons hasn't.

So far he has. But the key will be whether he will continue it in training camp and then into the regular season.

Color me officially excited. Thanks for posting this!

Archived