Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden 08: 60 frames on the 360; 30 frames on the PS3

TSO

I will buy whatever system has Final fantasy......lol

And I'll buy whatever system has Halo. The biggest differences in consoles now a days are exclusive titles. I believe that PS3 will lose some of their exclusive titles due to lackluster sales. I have a friend so dead set getting a PS3, and the only real game he plays is Madden. Personally makes no since to buy a system that costs $200 more for the exact same game.

ya know, i still have not ever played a final fantasy game. i wonder if i'm missing out...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111oneoneoneone

Are you serious?.....

there's like 2 for NES, 5 or 6 for Snes, 3 for ps, 1 for PC , 3 for ps2, and FF13 is gonna be for ps3.....

you are wayyyy behind and totally missing out.....

Final fantasy 3 for Snes was the greatest game ever made until #7 for ps1 was made.

I would HIGHLY suggest buying FF7 for ps1, overlook the 1990's graphics and you'll play the greatest game ever made for any system. The storyline is incredible......

IMO:

#x- Several were unreleased in the us or un numbered.

#y- mystic quest was a good game for a 5-8 year old ( starter RPG )

#2- Good storyline but graphics made me die because I played #3 1st

#3- graphically sucked but amazing storyline

#7- :cheers:

#8 - was worth playing overall, fun extras in plot.

#9- was worth playing but a disappointment compared to the others

#10- was AWESOME graphically but the storyline has a twist I didn't like

#10.2- this is the twist, but if you play 10 you gotta finish.....:laugh:

#11- meh ( skip this )

#12- great graphics, battle mode simiilar to zelda

#13- CAN'T wait

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111oneoneoneone

Are you serious?.....

there's like 2 for NES, 5 or 6 for Snes, 3 for ps, 1 for PC , 3 for ps2, and FF13 is gonna be for ps3.....

you are wayyyy behind and totally missing out.....

Final fantasy 3 for Snes was the greatest game ever made until #7 for ps1 was made.

I would HIGHLY suggest buying FF7 for ps1, overlook the 1990's graphics and you'll play the greatest game ever made for any system. The storyline is incredible......

IMO:

#x- Several were unreleased in the us or un numbered.

#y- mystic quest was a good game for a 5-8 year old ( starter RPG )

#2- Good storyline but graphics made me die because I played #3 1st

#3- graphically sucked but amazing storyline

#7- :cheers:

#8 - was worth playing overall, fun extras in plot.

#9- was worth playing but a disappointment compared to the others

#10- was AWESOME graphically but the storyline has a twist I didn't like

#10.2- this is the twist, but if you play 10 you gotta finish.....:laugh:

#11- meh ( skip this )

#12- great graphics, battle mode simiilar to zelda

#13- CAN'T wait

Yea I never played either. I seen it, didn't look appealing to me, but know friends that swear by it. I never really got into any RPG

EA has never been the type to spend time, effort, and - most importantly - money on making the game consistent across all platforms.

But by the article it seems like EA is not the only one having trouble.

It's worth pointing out that EA's been working on Xbox 360 hardware a full year longer than PS3. With Madden, it's almost understandable, but 2K is having the same issues with All-Pro Football 2K8, a game built from the ground up to be released on both platforms.

And possibly the 360, which has a good chance of happening

The day it comes out on 360, if it does, I buy it :)

Yea I never played either. I seen it, didn't look appealing to me, but know friends that swear by it. I never really got into any RPG
Same. Closest I come are the Bioware Star Wars games (Knights of the Old Republic) for XBox, and those are more simple action/RPG games.

I remember Final Fantasy 7 though- that's how you know a game was remarkable for it's time, when you can look back years later and recall the commercials and hype around it still. It did look pretty cool.

Best storyline in a game I've played though is probably Zelda: Ocarina of Time. That game was siiiiiick. I enjoy Halo's as well.

Best storyline in a game I've played though is probably Zelda: Ocarina of Time. That game was siiiiiick. I enjoy Halo's as well.

That quote, along with the fact that you have Jenn Sterger in your sig, makes me have to :notworthy to you.

Dude, seriously keep my name out of your mouth! I really don't care if it's 30fps and I don't cry over video games. :logo:

I think I will cry at the ending of Halo 3, actually knowing the trilogy is actually finished.

And I'll buy whatever system has Halo. The biggest differences in consoles now a days are exclusive titles. I believe that PS3 will lose some of their exclusive titles due to lackluster sales. I have a friend so dead set getting a PS3, and the only real game he plays is Madden. Personally makes no since to buy a system that costs $200 more for the exact same game.

The 360 has been out for an entire year longer than the PS3 and STILL has **** for games. To date the 360 only has ONE must own game: Gears of War. Aside from that their game selection is awful. I've bought and returned every other game that I have purchased for the 360 because none of them are worth keeping. And their hardware still isn't reliable. I'm on my 3rd 360 in less than 8 months because of various hardware issues (RRoD, dead optical lenses, etc...). And to top it off the latest one they sent me had to be sent in for repair after a month and I just received the box to send it in. **** Micro$oft. I've had nothing but problems with their system while my PS3 races along without a hitch.

The 360 has been out for an entire year longer than the PS3 and STILL has **** for games. To date the 360 only has ONE must own game: Gears of War. Aside from that their game selection is awful. I've bought and returned every other game that I have purchased for the 360 because none of them are worth keeping. And their hardware still isn't reliable. I'm on my 3rd 360 in less than 8 months because of various hardware issues (RRoD, dead optical lenses, etc...). /QUOTE]

maybe dont play it forever and limit your playing time. ever hear of call of duty

The 360 has been out for an entire year longer than the PS3 and STILL has **** for games. To date the 360 only has ONE must own game: Gears of War. Aside from that their game selection is awful. I've bought and returned every other game that I have purchased for the 360 because none of them are worth keeping. And their hardware still isn't reliable. I'm on my 3rd 360 in less than 8 months because of various hardware issues (RRoD, dead optical lenses, etc...). And to top it off the latest one they sent me had to be sent in for repair after a month and I just received the box to send it in. **** Micro$oft. I've had nothing but problems with their system while my PS3 races along without a hitch.

Your opinion taken. But there are other games such as Forza, guitar hero, GRAW 1 &2. The 360 is still outselling the PS3 (in the USA) per month. And this article shows the exact same game being put out on both systems and it appears it will be better on the 360. Every arguement I hear about the PS3 I hear about how powerful it is. Maybe it is, but if the better games are on the 360, give me the 360.

I am on my 3rd also in closing in on 2 years, I am sure the one I am on now will crap out too, already sounda like it.

If I have to wait 2 weeks to get a new console with a free month of xbox live gold, so be it. That is 2 weeks I can spend doing something productive :)

And um, I still don't understand your point.

Xbox 360 games suck? huh????

The 360 has been out for an entire year longer than the PS3 and STILL has **** for games. To date the 360 only has ONE must own game: Gears of War. Aside from that their game selection is awful. I've bought and returned every other game that I have purchased for the 360 because none of them are worth keeping. And their hardware still isn't reliable. I'm on my 3rd 360 in less than 8 months because of various hardware issues (RRoD, dead optical lenses, etc...).

maybe dont play it forever and limit your playing time. ever hear of call of duty

Why should one's amount of playing time factor into this? The door on my disk drive came off the track and broke one day out of the blue. I was rarely playing the system at that point (February last year) and I take good care of my game consoles and electronic devices. I've heard too many similar stories over the past year and a half the run the gambit from broken disk drives to fried processors. The 360s is a faulty console, plain and simple. Hopefully M$ has fixed these issues with the Elite and newer consoles but only time will tell.

The 360 has been out for an entire year longer than the PS3 and STILL has **** for games. To date the 360 only has ONE must own game: Gears of War. Aside from that their game selection is awful. I've bought and returned every other game that I have purchased for the 360 because none of them are worth keeping. And their hardware still isn't reliable. I'm on my 3rd 360 in less than 8 months because of various hardware issues (RRoD, dead optical lenses, etc...). /QUOTE]

An hour or 2 a night during the week seems fairly limited if you ask me.

Archived