Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Own Redskins Tags?

InsaneBoost

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Voted no because, right before i moved to MD, the petition got sent thru the state and cleared for manufacturing... ****s lol But i did have SKIN EM on my tags

edit: when u say redskins tags i thought you meant just the special one with the redskins logo on them, oh well

I think I'll be getting them this year when my tags expire. I'm not sure what to put...maybe my name here w/a slight change..since you can only get 7 letters here in VA...ldysknz...or perhaps...HTTR(some won't get that tho..duh..lol)...or hawghvn..who know?..I'll think of something...

Nice, I have the tags I want and they are available, I'm just thinking maybe I should order them now before they get taken.

I was going to do DALSUKS, but you can only have 6 Letters or #'s cause the Redskins logo take a space up, sucky!

oh shoot!..only 6?...omg....ldyskn...nope..can't do that...skn fn?...yuck...sknzz...that changed everything...:mad:

I think I'll be getting them this year when my tags expire. I'm not sure what to put...maybe my name here w/a slight change..since you can only get 7 letters here in VA...ldysknz...or perhaps...HTTR(some won't get that tho..duh..lol)...or hawghvn..who know?..I'll think of something...
If HTTR is still available, Id be amazed.

Can't get Florida plates with the Skins logo on them. (Think if I called the ACLU and claimed discrimination? or maybe by only allowing Florida teams they're restricting interstate commerce? Maybe?)

But my Florida plates are HAIL 2

Archived