Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Bar in Santa Monica Calif.?

BigRedAlbright

Sorry for those of you who aren't in Cali. but I wanted anyone who knew about it to see the thread. I recently moved to LA from DC and have heard rumors of an awesome Redskins bar in Santa Monica. Does anyone know the details about this slice of heaven here in the west?

Is this really a skin's bar or just a sports bar where a few skins fans hang out?

Joxer Dalys is a full fledged Redskins bar. I was there for the playoffs in 05, the place was jampacked, diehard fans, screaming hail to the redskins, great football discussions....place is awesome. Do a search for joxer daly's. I posted up a similar thread a long time ago and was pointed there and was extremely happy. I am a rowdy, diehard fan as well, not a wine & cheese spectator, so if I say it was solid, believe me, it was solid.

I've had two good experiences at Joxer's.

Best Redskins fan scene I've ever found in a bar outside of the DC Metro area.

I remember seeing Redskins paraphernalia on their walls and it looked like stuff that they'd leave up year round even though it's an Irish pub.

I heard of this one place in SanDiego called Winstons.

During the NFL season they show all the Skins games on the largest screen in Ocean Beach - with brand new 7'X7' giant digital projector screen! Winstons also shows all the available NFL games via Directv on our many TV's including a 62 inch Bigscreen, with sound pumped through the powerful P.A. system.

You can find them on my space.

Sorry for those of you who aren't in Cali. but I wanted anyone who knew about it to see the thread. I recently moved to LA from DC and have heard rumors of an awesome Redskins bar in Santa Monica. Does anyone know the details about this slice of heaven here in the west?

you're lucky you're in cali, i wanna move there

besides the fact im about 3 miles away from Redskins Park, VA is boring!! :mad:

Archived