Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I've noticed...

DirtySkin21

I've noticed ALOT of cowpiss fans on this site....:laugh: YOU KNOW YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT THE REDSKINS when you come make a name on the redskinssite and you are a cowpiss fan.. hahaha does anyone else notice this? I surely don'thave aname on the cowboys site because I don'tcare and i'm not worried about them:dallasuck :2cents:

I've noticed ALOT of cowpiss fans on this site....:laugh: YOU KNOW YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT THE REDSKINS when you come make a name on the redskinssite and you are a cowpiss fan.. hahaha does anyone else notice this? I surely don'thave aname on the cowboys site because I don'tcare and i'm not worried about them:dallasuck :2cents:

If you read the ATNFL, which I'm pretty sure you don't. There are a lot of knowledgeable Dallas fans, and they generally stay in their domain of the ATNFL. Furthermore, you have got to realize, that we have the best site on the web, and they come here because theirs sucks.

knowledgeable cowboy fans? I have a ton of friends who are cowboy fans and they are so bias towards the cowboys it's not even funny. I have never seen a cowboy fan who knows what they are talking about in my life. and So, if you aren't a redskins fan why come here? to check up on what we are doing because they are scared.

So, if you aren't a redskins fan why come here? to check up on what we are doing because they are scared.

or because they like to talk about football. regardless, go to ATN, there are lots of knowledgable fans from other teams--including the cowboys. might just change your mind.

knowledgeable cowboy fans? I have a ton of friends who are cowboy fans and they are so bias towards the cowboys it's not even funny. I have never seen a cowboy fan who knows what they are talking about in my life. and So, if you aren't a redskins fan why come here? to check up on what we are doing because they are scared.

And your not bias towards the Skins? I think any fan is biased towards there team.

Also, personally I emjoy talking to them in the ATN, because honestly, you can have a pretty interesting debate with them with good arguments, instead of arguing the same topic over and over again with Skins fans.

I've only seen one Cowboy fan on here, who seems to know what he is talking about, but I really don't care about what's happening ATL

Hate to break it to you guys, but most of them are in the ATN because they could give a Rats ass about the Redskins. As other's have said, they like to talk football in general and you'd be surprised to learn that there are Eagle, Giant and Dallass fans that are smarter about football then almost half the Redskin fans on this site.

hehe, if i was santana moss, i'd get on the cowboys message boards and bring up the Monday night game every couple of months...just to remind them in case they forgot!

if I was santana moss I would be living it up on my million dollar yacht with tons of hot women:silly:

As has already been stated, there are knowledgeable fans of every team. ATN is there for that. How quickly would someone like yourself begin to flame someone from the Cowboys the moment he/she attempted to begin a discussion?

hehe, if i was santana moss, i'd get on the cowboys message boards and bring up the Monday night game every couple of months...just to remind them in case they forgot!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thats great, and absolutley priceless...........:applause:

I am a "Big Brother" to 3 Cowboy fans...they are not the smartest people in the world but they ARE still citizens of our country...well, sort of...that's why I volunteer 2 hours a week to help those por broke backs out...inside each Cowboy fan is a Redskins fan who just puked...I have sympathy for them.

when i meant bias, i meant OVERLY bias, Me being a redskins fan i canadmit when my team has failed or whatsoever, but all my friends that are cowboyfansjust hate to admit when the cowboys suck. Andthat's what im talkingabout, not about just being bias for your team becuse theyare your team.. and i don't care whyat y'all say, Ihate the cowboys and I will neer give them or their fans props. i feel like im arounda bunch of womenin here.

They come because this is a great site. They come because we are their ultimate rival and they want to debate with us. I enjoy it, and welcome views from other teams. Doesn't mean that they're scared. Just means that they're interested in Redskins fans' views. Some are here to pick arguements and fights. I doubt any of their motivation for joining was that they're scared.

Guest NebraSKIN

I have read a lot of the post above. I keep seeing "knowledgable cowboys fans"

Isn't that an oxymoron???

Come on people, stop defending and start dissing!

THANK YOU!! man some of you totally missed the point of this thread. It was supposed to be in goodfun but jesus, some of you seriusly act like old women and are always trying to argue with someone or take everything way too serious. get your thumb out your *** and relax and just make fun of cowboy fans. THey do the same thing to us.I hae no symphathy and would rather not even converse with anyone who thinks otherwise. ALl the cowboy fans i know are not knowledgeable and I get bashed so much for being a redskin fan so all of you who are defending the cowboys, go be a cowboy fan. I dont want you cheering for my team. Hell, you will prob be a cownoy fan the next time theywin a superbowl. go do it!

I have read a lot of the post above. I keep seeing "knowledgable cowboys fans"

Isn't that an oxymoron???

Yes, it is. Kinda like a dumb redskins fan is one, because its not stupid to be a redskins fan.

You can't be dumb if you like the redskins, you know what the deal is. haha

But if you like the cowboys, you have the i.q of a speed bump maybe:cool:

btw, this is supposed to bei n good fun( i Was hoping that the cowboy fans would read this and respond, not redskins fans telling me how dumb I am for starting "friendly arguments"... If you don't like this thread, simply DON'T READ IT OR RESPOND.

that's what I do when I don't like a thread, not whine like a female.

Archived