Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I've noticed...

DirtySkin21

btw, this is supposed to bei n good fun( i Was hoping that the cowboy fans would read this and respond, not redskins fans telling me how dumb I am for starting "friendly arguments"... If you don't like this thread, simply DON'T READ IT OR RESPOND.

that's what I do when I don't like a thread, not whine like a female.

maybe people are whining because :sucks:

and how does hating the cowboys ever suck? I will scream I hate the cowboys until the day I die.

It's encoded in my DNA to hate the cowboys. It's what I do, and the fact I hear SO much crap about how good the cowboys are and how much my redskins suck it makes me hate the fans even more then I hate the team. seriously.

As has already been stated, there are knowledgeable fans of every team. ATN is there for that. How quickly would someone like yourself begin to flame someone from the Cowboys the moment he/she attempted to begin a discussion?

blah blahblahblah blah:doh:

It doesn't matter what team a person roots for. If they want to talk football, their more then welcome here in the stadium forum, not just ATN.

Over time, we have had more then a few fans of other teams that have become regular contrubutors here. As long as they play by the rules, which is expected of all members, there's no problem.

There are a lot of knowledgeable Dallas fans, and they generally stay in their domain of the ATNFL.

Actually the Cowboys fans set the standard in the NFL for being oblivious. A lot of people I know who call themselves Cowboys fans think Emmitt, Aikman, and Irvin still play for them, lol.

Actually the Cowboys fans set the standard in the NFL for being oblivious. A lot of people I know who call themselves Cowboys fans think Emmitt, Aikman, and Irvin still play for them, lol.

thank you, my friendsare the same way, it doesn't matter that we've beat them the last 3 out of 4 times they want to talk about the suprrier and other years before we had our good coach. IT's a new time, we've shown they are no better then us. but i hear about deadskins this,********s, that. how muchwe suck. To hear some of you saying that they are good fans..pshttttt

Archived