Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Invisible Bra for Cars

HOF44

How would that work though when you try and apply the wax buffer? I can just see that becoming a hassel unless it can be taken on and off with no real issue.

It says you just wax right over it, shines it up just like paint. Just no abrasive wax, ie: compound.

I also hang out on TDIClub, and many people use this product very successfully.

I have this stuff on my headlights. You don't take this stuff off unless you are doing it permenantly. It sticks to the car. In fact, it is recommended that you have professionals apply it to your car, since it is very tacky.

Jason

Yeah there are also spray on products, both can be good for those that do a lot of freeway driving but they tend to discolor and scuff up over time.

Many cars and trucks come with a similar product on the edge of wheel wells.

The benefit of this one is easier removal and replacement.

One note ,while they are clear and glossy,they are visible even when new.

Bob, my brother has that very product on his car (an '06 Z) and he's been absolutely thrilled with it. It works very well, and you can't see it when looking at his car. He recommends it highly, and I trust his judgement.

Congrats on your purchase, by the way. You no doubt are, and will continue to be thrilled with that car. It's soooo smooth and responsive. Quick as hell for a relatively heavy car too.

I'm glad my bro bought his, because I've ended up getting an '06 3.5L Altima (quick in its own right), and my dad recently bought an '07 Pathfinder. Thanks to my little brother, my family has seen the light and moved from Fords to Nissans. We haven't looked back, and I can't imagine we will. (Although my next car may be a G35...close enough.) ;)

Bob, my brother has that very product on his car (an '06 Z) and he's been absolutely thrilled with it. It works very well, and you can't see it when looking at his car. He recommends it highly, and I trust his judgement.

Thanks for the info. :cheers:

Did he he get it installed or do it himself? I will probably have it installed if I do it. The kit seems to run about 400.00. If you know, and he had it installed, how much did it run him?

Thanks for the info. :cheers:

Did he he get it installed or do it himself? I will probably have it installed if I do it. The kit seems to run about 400.00. If you know, and he had it installed, how much did it run him?

He had it installed, and I think it ran him just under $500. I'm going to try to call him and make 4th of July plans in the next few days. I'll try to get some more details for you.

He had it installed, and I think it ran him just under $500. I'm going to try to call him and make 4th of July plans in the next few days. I'll try to get some more details for you.

Thanks!

Archived