Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

i have a feeling...

cmoney51951

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

you've only been here since May, you'll catch on....most of my posts are sarcastic anyways :laugh:

Hot sauce and mac and cheese is well beyond a hop, skip, and a jump away from sarcasm. That officialy is the most irrelevant, unimportant or even funny thing I have ever witnessed period.

Though I defend to the death you're right to be quite frankly retarded. At least we agree on "Hail to the Redskins".

One idea though that would be cool, is if we somehow found a way to bring back LA as a coach for the LB's until he heals and can play again ;)

terrible idea. LaVar basically bashed Gibbs, and then he is going to work next to Gibbs, who I'm sure doesn't hate him because he cant, but if Gibbs could hate someone, I'm sure LA would be one of them, and then Gregg Williams who actually HATES LA. We should have traded LA a while back, Williams should've known he wouldn't fit the scheme. I do miss LA. He had so much freakish athletic ability. Definately the most athletically gifted player in the league.

Why do we do this to ourselves every year, we dont need no stinkin major signings, A. we dont have the money

B. what position do we need to cover with a lot of money

C. name the player that is worth a lot of money we dont have anyway

The skin have had a very quiet post and preseason lets leave sleeping redskins alone to develop the chemistry the team needs for the upcoming season:logo:

If we do trade anyone I think it'll be Springs. For what, I have no clue.

Maybe d-line? Another CB? Guard, although I couldn't see the team trading a top flight DB for o-line unless something else was thrown into the deal.

Perhaps the team will unload him for a future draft choice.....

Hot sauce and mac and cheese is well beyond a hop, skip, and a jump away from sarcasm. That officialy is the most irrelevant, unimportant or even funny thing I have ever witnessed period.

Though I defend to the death you're right to be quite frankly retarded. At least we agree on "Hail to the Redskins".

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And what did this reply have to do with a trade for DL help, Mr. Relevant? This thread is retarded, not the attempt at humor by a poster seeking to rid himself of the avatar with a field goal unit, jeesh.

i dont know haha i just cant get the thought that there going to trade away some players or picks that we should keep...

on another topic whats the story with lavar is he cleared by his doctor yet...i want him on vet.min....

:stfu: :sucks: :whippin: :nutkick: :stick: :psyche: :slap: :troll: :dallasuck

I have a dream, a dream where the redskins have a losing offseason and a winning season. And Gibbs is forever known as a hero being tied for most SB wins. Where Redskins fans childrens, Patriots fan children, and cowboys fans children can play on the playground and one can not say your team sucks to the little kid in the redskins uniform.

I have a dream, where the good news out of washington isn't the lack of sectarian violence or the countdown to a new administration, but the defenders of washington fighting on, under the guidence of a coach led by a higher power, restoring faith throughout our country and unity within the beltway... I have a dream

If we do trade anyone I think it'll be Springs. For what, I have no clue.

Maybe d-line? Another CB? Guard, although I couldn't see the team trading a top flight DB for o-line unless something else was thrown into the deal.

Perhaps the team will unload him for a future draft choice.....

This could be possible but the Lions don't have anything left to offer lol. Maybe we could swindle CJ out of them :laugh:

Odds are we won't. Not too many big trades are made league wide, these days, so it's pretty safe to say we won't be making one.

That chance is always there, of course... but I think it's highly doubtful that we will.

Besides, who do we have to spare? Who is really unhappy on the team? Not really anyone that I can tell.

I would trade for Faneca if we could get away with only giving up a 5th rounder or something. I'm not sold on Wade inside. We keep assuming the transition will work.....it rarely does when moving from outside to inside. It requires more quickness, especially on a team with a coach who loves a pulling guard.

New approach? The media has you, man.

Go back and review 2005. Do you consider this a quiet or eventful year??

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/teams/transactions?team=was

the new approach I'm talking about is the restraint that the skins are showing when it comes to the signing of high profile free agents. We haven't really added any big name players.

One idea though that would be cool, is if we somehow found a way to bring back LA as a coach for the LB's until he heals and can play again ;)

Give me a break.........Let's bring back the guy that self destructed over an imaginary extra signing bonus. That would be great for team chemistry........

I can only imagine how he would coach linebackers on how to lie and start accusing the owner of cheating them out of money. :doh:

Give me a break.........Let's bring back the guy that self destructed over an imaginary extra signing bonus. That would be great for team chemistry........

I can only imagine how he would coach linebackers on how to lie and start accusing the owner of cheating him out of money. :doh:

if you kept reading you would have seen that he was being sarcastic.

I suppose it's easier to be resistant than to admit that you've made an error in judgement. :2cents:

I suppose it's easy for you to jump on people when they post like your the flipping thread police. Seriously, you had posted your smart ass comment before I could even hit the refresh button. Get a life.

Except for those purple elephants sitting in the corner of my room eating brusslesprouts. There talking about eggsalad sandwhiches... Now thats irrelevant:D

Archived