Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

names on jerseys

portis426

Replica jerseys names are ironed on, and removing the glue once you get the letters off is pretty hard from what i was told by a shop near me and wouldnt look good at all. Authentics have a plate that the letters are sewn on and easy to remove in one piece.

If they are legit NFL jerseys, then they have nameplates, whether they are replica or Authentic or a game jersey. Remove nameplate. Acquire clean nameplate that matches exactly. Work from there.

As 112 has mentioned above, many people have been happy with the work of the above website and have documented it in this forum. You can do a search if you want.

But would they put the authentic type letters on or just the ones like a replica sonce mines a replica?

You would have to ask them directly. I sent Authentics and recieved sewn on letters on the nameplates. They were quick with turnaround. I sent three jerseys and had them back in three to four weeks.

If they are legit NFL jerseys, then they have nameplates, whether they are replica or Authentic or a game jersey. Remove nameplate. Acquire clean nameplate that matches exactly. Work from there.

As 112 has mentioned above, many people have been happy with the work of the above website and have documented it in this forum. You can do a search if you want.

I have a legit game used Jersey of Clinton Portis and Mark is right, the game used ones have the name plates.

• 2 weeks later...

After speaking to the guys at Exclusive Pro Sports both over e-mail and the phone, I had to bite the bullet and send them my jerseys for a few changes. Here is what I sent in and what they will be changed to:

#54 TROTTER -> #44 RIGGINS

#24 BAILEY -> #28 GREEN

#21 SMOOT -> #81 MONK

#87 GARDNER -> #68 GRIMM

Hopefully they look as good as the pics in this thread when I get them back....

After speaking to the guys at Exclusive Pro Sports both over e-mail and the phone, I had to bite the bullet and send them my jerseys for a few changes. Here is what I sent in and what they will be changed to:

#24 BAILEY -> #28 GREEN

#21 SMOOT -> #81 MONK

#87 GARDNER -> #68 GRIMM

Please let us know how it goes. I'm thinking about having my #24 BAILEY converted to #24 BRYANT (as in Kelvin Bryant).

#24 BAILEY -> #28 GREEN

#21 SMOOT -> #81 MONK

#87 GARDNER -> #68 GRIMM

did you strip the jerseys first or are they going to do it?

Please let us know how it goes. I'm thinking about having my #24 BAILEY converted to #24 BRYANT (as in Kelvin Bryant).

i would suggest to strip the nameplate yourself before you send it, it will save you some $$ and time in getting it back

i would suggest to strip the nameplate yourself before you send it, it will save you some $$ and time in getting it back

Gene- your'e not fooling anyone.....we know you had a Trung Canidate jersey and not a Laveraneus Coles :silly:

Well, how much would that cost if I didn't versus if I do? Also, do you pay them up front?

stripping it yourself saves $10.00, stripping is a pain in the butt, so it may not be worth it. stripping is best to save turn around time though, depending on how busy thet are, stipping it before hand could save you a week or two. give them your credit card info on the order foorm.

did you strip the jerseys first or are they going to do it?
I stripped the nameplates on all the jerseys except the Gardner one. I just ran out of time on that one. I started to strip the numbers, but decided to leave that to the pros. THAT was tedious, and I didn't want to rip the mesh.

I stripped the nameplates on all the jerseys except the Gardner one. I just ran out of time on that one. I started to strip the numbers, but decided to leave that to the pros. THAT was tedious, and I didn't want to rip the mesh.

it sucks, after you have done a few, it becomes easier and quicker, use a seam ripper, it may not be worth it to save $35.00 though

Archived