Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

names on jerseys

portis426

it sucks, after you have done a few, it becomes easier and quicker, use a seam ripper, it may not be worth it to save $35.00 though
I used a seam ripper for the nameplates, but was too worried about damaging the mesh part to take the numbers off. The guy quoted me $35 total (per jersey) with removing/changing the numbers and making the nameplate. So I should spend $140 + s/h for $1200 worth of authentic jerseys. Well worth it, if you ask me...

I used a seam ripper for the nameplates, but was too worried about damaging the mesh part to take the numbers off. The guy quoted me $35 total (per jersey) with removing/changing the numbers and making the nameplate. So I should spend $140 + s/h for $1200 worth of authentic jerseys. Well worth it, if you ask me...

NO!!!!!, IT IS $35.00 TO STRIP THE OLD NAMEPLATE/NUMBERS PLUS AN ADDITIONAL $50 PER JERSEY TO ADD THE NEW STUFF, $85.00 TOTAL PER JERSEY!!!

NO!!!!!, IT IS $35.00 TO STRIP THE OLD NAMEPLATE/NUMBERS PLUS AN ADDITIONAL $50 PER JERSEY TO ADD THE NEW STUFF, $85.00 TOTAL PER JERSEY!!!
Well they will be in for a shock then, because I have a written quote of $35/jersey total. That is all they will get out of me. That s all I authorized them to charge my card. Written quotes are a good thing!

Please let us know how it goes. I'm thinking about having my #24 BAILEY converted to #24 BRYANT (as in Kelvin Bryant).

Sheesh....for a second I thought you wanted a Redskins jersey for Kobe Bryant!!!

Well, if you didnt want Kelvin Bryant...you could always go with Stanley Richard. I believe he wore #24 before Champ

• 1 month later...
Will do. They said worst case is 4-6 weeks. I will update w/pics when I get them back.
Well, it has been 36 days since they received the jerseys. I called to get an ETA, and they sheepishly told me that the white jerseys I sent (24, 54, 87) in can't be changed because the yellow had bled onto the white. So I had them make those into a Kelvin Bryant, Blades, and Charlie Brown. Can you believe that there have been no real good 54's for the Skins. And I went back looking for them. Needless to say, I am disappointed that I won't have a Riggins, Green and Grimm jersey. But in the end I will have a Monk, Bryant, Blades and Brown. Of course, these white jerseys have been sitting there stripped for 3 weeks and they had failed to contact me to see what I wanted them to do. They caught a little heat from me for that, so those jerseys are only costing me $20 each + shipping.

Well, it has been 36 days since they received the jerseys. I called to get an ETA, and they sheepishly told me that the white jerseys I sent (24, 54, 87) in can't be changed because the yellow had bled onto the white. So I had them make those into a Kelvin Bryant, Blades, and Charlie Brown. Can you believe that there have been no real good 54's for the Skins. And I went back looking for them. Needless to say, I am disappointed that I won't have a Riggins, Green and Grimm jersey. But in the end I will have a Monk, Bryant, Blades and Brown. Of course, these white jerseys have been sitting there stripped for 3 weeks and they had failed to contact me to see what I wanted them to do. They caught a little heat from me for that, so those jerseys are only costing me $20 each + shipping.

i did a trotter to blades myself, i was originally going to do gouveia until blades picked #54, your lucky to get what you got, the nfl cracked down on them and they are not allowed to change jerseys anymore, it sucks!!!!

i did a trotter to blades myself, i was originally going to do gouveia until blades picked #54, your lucky to get what you got, the nfl cracked down on them and they are not allowed to change jerseys anymore, it sucks!!!!
I called them this morning and changed the Blades to a Gouveia. Thanks, I had fogot all about him! Best 54 I can remeber. Better than a current player, because every jersey I have owned has left: Bailey 24, Smoot 21, Gardner 87 (bought for cheap after he left), Trotter 54 (bought for cheap after he left). So now I will have a Bryant 24, Monk 81, Brown 87, and Gouveia 54. Not Riggins, Monk, Green , and Grimm, but not horrible either.

I called them this morning and changed the Blades to a Gouveia. Thanks, I had fogot all about him! Best 54 I can remeber. Better than a current player, because every jersey I have owned has left: Bailey 24, Smoot 21, Gardner 87 (bought for cheap after he left), Trotter 54 (bought for cheap after he left). So now I will have a Bryant 24, Monk 81, Brown 87, and Gouveia 54. Not Riggins, Monk, Green , and Grimm, but not horrible either.

NO PROBLEM, THE BLADES WAS A PRESENT FOR MY COUSIN WHO GRADUATED FROM PITTSBURG, I CHANGED MY SMOOT TO TAYLOR THEN BACK TO SMOOT AFTER HE CAME BACK (LUCKY FOR ME), I CHANGED A BAILEY TO SPRINGS, HOPE HE STICKS AROUND, THE WORST IS I STRIPPED A 70TH ANNIVERSARY JERSEY TO SEND OFF BEFORE I FOUND OUT THEY CAN'T DO IT, GREAT!!.. MAYBE LAVAR WILL COME BACK AND HAVE A HOF CAREER SO THE LAVAR'S I HAVE WILL NOT BE A TOTAL WASTE

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I got my jerseys back on Wednesday afternoon. They did a really good job on the white jerseys: 54 Gouveia, 24 Bryant, 87 Brown. The burgundy jersey, 81 Monk, looks great too, minus the bleed over that happened onto the white stripe on the sleeves. I ahve no idea how they managed to turn the whit stripe red, but they did. I will post pics when I get a new monitor at home. :doh: Mine decided it didn't want to work anymore. I am attempting to CAREFULLY bleach the white stripe, and have placed a call to the shop. Will have to see what happens.

Archived