Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New interviews on Redkins.com, Cooley's the man

TSO

Check it out guys. Gibbs got an interview up, along with Marcus Washington and Chris Cooley.

I'm excited to hear Cooley talking about how he feels about himself. Sounds good.:)

Also, Marcus took some shots at Taylor and Springs, and I'm glad he did. He didn't say no names, and he wasn't particularly rude about it... he just stated the truth. I'm glad he's on our team and he's the true leader of our Defense.

Took some shots.....? Are there hard feelings or something?

He just said that it's important to be with the team from the start, because when you hit the field and you try to rally the team, the other guys will look at you like "What? And who are YOU?".

It wasn't as bad as I may have made it sound. Just that he was straight about it, you know?

FO better lock up Cooley soon. I'm beginning to think he's another one of those guys we somehow let get away. Seriously, overpay him now -- or not be able to afford him later.

I long for the days when loyalty to the team meant the owner could pay his players whatever he wanted. The salary cap really stinks.:mad:

it's not a bash per 'se, but I like it. it's trying to lead by example through experience, strength & hope instead of pointing fingers & placing blame.

basically, instead of saying "Springs & Taylor....etc." or even "unlike other guys on this team...etc." he took the high road & said...."in my own experience, for myself, if I had come into camp late...etc."

he's basically trying to show that he didn't agree with some other people's approach to OTA's & explained why he showed up when he could've stayed home too. here's to hoping that this approach actually reaches some people.

yeah, i don't see how washington is taking shots at springs or taylor at all. Taylor cleared everything up and taylor knows the defense looks up to him because of the way he plays, gibbs said it. Besides, marcus knows better then to go on film sayin anything negative about his teammates, he is smarter then that. I think you might be diggin a little too deep into this then what is meant to be. I think he is just telling everyone you have to be a team from the beginning., first and foremost.

and if portis makes another comment in support of vick, I'm suing him for the cost of my 26 jersey.

Doesn't quite make as much sense though, does it? You would have to prove that you bought the jersey expecting a certain level of public decorum when in the dealings of animal rights, hardly expected during the course of the transaction - I'm sure.

Doesn't quite make as much sense though, does it? You would have to prove that you bought the jersey expecting a certain level of public decorum when in the dealings of animal rights, hardly expected during the course of the transaction - I'm sure.

that's why it was a joke. just like him suing snyder was a joke

Cooley seems like one of those guys who just really wants to be a Redskins. I still think we need to lock him up now, but I don't think it'll take too much cash. I will refer back to my post about dumping Todd Collins to free up more cap space to sign Cooley here.

Archived