Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Finally got my Redskins TATTOO

SkinSabbath

if anyone wants a custom design drawn for you, let me know and i'll draw you a personal skins tat that no one has. and you can gert the artist to do so. But it will cost ya. let me know!

How much? Or does it depend on how intricate it is. I think I might go simple...that old 'R' I think would be really cool.

I just have to buy bravery somewhere..:laugh:

Hey, where did you get it from?

I'm in Colorado, so I couldn't really recommend any places to you... But I did go and check out about 5 different spots before i found the one I liked. Try to find a tattoo parlor that's not connected to a head shop (i figure it means they profit from their artwork alone, and they don't have to sell other **** to stay in business)...

:2cents:

How much? Or does it depend on how intricate it is. I think I might go simple...that old 'R' I think would be really cool.

I just have to buy bravery somewhere..:laugh:

It all depends. I'd do something simple for like 20 bucks. the most i would charge would be maybe 100. I'm going to school for my bachelors in media art & animation and I have examples of my work if you are serious at all. private message me if you want.

[QUOTE=Flycoach]That would be totatlly cool...

The sixties emblem is cool, but aren't you afraid that some bonehead come up to you and ask you if that stands for the Florida State Seminoles emblem. Don't get me wrong, I like it and I'm thinking of getting a skins tat as well. Just still contemplating on which one.:notworthy

nice tat, but it's feathers..

not a skins tat imo but it's just that my opinion

I know. If i saw some guy without a shirt on wearing that I wouldn't think "hey! that's a skins fan!". I would think it's some dude who likes feathers alot.

You should have gotten our logo of a redskin instead

It looks good, man. I remember my first tattoo...it's never as bad as people make it out to be...more annoying than anything. But, I do agree with borninblood in that, to an outsider, it would appear just to be feathers. Ha, if you were planning on adding the rest later, why not just go for it in one sitting? Haha, you've got to suck up the pain...it'll be worth it in the end.

Archived