Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Tickets - When?

SonnyRules

Earlier this year when the ticket office contacted us for down payments for regular season tickets they indicated that we would be contacted in May for our chance to purchase tickets.

Does anybody know when that will happen?

I know it is still May, but it is coming to a close pretty quick.

Thanks in advance for your response.

I spoke with the TO first week of May. Lady said there was a delay, and we'd hear something by the end of May.

Yup....I spoke to the ticket office last week and they said that they're still trying to figure out seat assignments, and that people should start getting notice of where their seats are my the end of May.

Be nice if I got moved down and closer to the 50.......

Amen..I agree im in 426 row 24 right now...seats arent bad but I would def not mind moving 1 section over to 427 towards the 50 and down 15 rows or so.

If we have not been contacted by ticket office about getting more money for upgrades are we SOL or is the end of may when we know?

I called ticket office today. They said I hadnt been upgraded but they are still doing them and to call back in a week. Hopefully I get moved, Ive had tickets for 5 yrs now w/ no upgrade. How many years does it normally take?

I called ticket office today. They said I hadnt been upgraded but they are still doing them and to call back in a week. Hopefully I get moved, Ive had tickets for 5 yrs now w/ no upgrade. How many years does it normally take?

I've been told by the ticket office, on average, every three years. This year was my first "upgrade" since 2004.

I'm in Section 430, row 14. Obviously, the lower you are the less likely you are to be upgraded.

I've been told by the ticket office, on average, every three years. This year was my first "upgrade" since 2004.

I'm in Section 430, row 14. Obviously, the lower you are the less likely you are to be upgraded.

hmm ive had them for 5 yrs now going on 6. Im in sec 426 row 24 and havent been upgraded ever

I know it seems like you hear a different story every time you call and speak to someone at the Redskins Ticket Office but I just got off the phone with a ticket rep and he said all the movements for season ticketholders has already taken place for this year.

I didn't move but I can't complain. Love my current seats in the upper deck.

HTTR

hmm ive had them for 5 yrs now going on 6. Im in sec 426 row 24 and havent been upgraded ever

Did you submit a request in writing to be upgraded? My understanding is they only upgrade people who put a written request. If you never have then that is why you probably did not get upgraded. They do not move people who do not complain about the seats because maybe, just maybe those people might actually like their section/seats. I know people who have sat with the same group since the stadium opened and they do not want to move.

From the Skins Website:

Seat Relocation

Account Holders who pay the full amount of their invoice by the due date are eligible for seat improvement. Seats will automatically be upgraded. Improvement includes movement down to lower rows and/or movement towards the 50 yard line. The Washington Redskins renewal rate normally exceeds 98 percent therefore it is difficult to expect a great deal of movement in seat locations. Since few seats are cancelled from year to year, it is important that patrons take a realistic approach to relocation expectations. Please be aware that the Washington Redskins reserve the right to reassign any seat location at any time in order to accommodate federal regulations and/or operational needs. For upgrade of premium seats, please contact the premium seating department at 301-276-6800.

Did you submit a request in writing to be upgraded? My understanding is they only upgrade people who put a written request. If you never have then that is why you probably did not get upgraded. They do not move people who do not complain about the seats because maybe, just maybe those people might actually like their section/seats. I know people who have sat with the same group since the stadium opened and they do not want to move.

The current policy requires you to submit a written request if you don't want to move, otherwise they will assume you want to be upgraded.

I think this policy began last year.

The current policy requires you to submit a written request if you don't want to move, otherwise they will assume you want to be upgraded.

I think this policy began last year.

That is true. I called to inquire as to whether I had moved this year. (I did get moved down 2 rows :cheers: ). I asked them about the "upgrade" policy. Basically, they'll move you either down, or closer to the 50, in your own section, without notifying you.

If you do not want to move, then you must submit a written request not to move...

Why is it that the answer you get from the t icket office varies depending on who you happen to be talking to? We really like our seats, and do to want to be upgraded. I was under the impression that you have to request an upgrade in order to receive one. The ticket office just confirmed that, but it seems like others of you have had people in the ticket office tell you otherwise.

Why is it that the answer you get from the t icket office varies depending on who you happen to be talking to? We really like our seats, and do to want to be upgraded. I was under the impression that you have to request an upgrade in order to receive one. The ticket office just confirmed that, but it seems like others of you have had people in the ticket office tell you otherwise.

Per the team website (scroll down to Seat Relocation):

http://www.redskins.com/tickets/article.jsp?id=3374

Just got off the phone with the tix office. I was told all seat relocations for the 2007 season have been done and if you were impacted you would have already been contacted. Even though the website says it is done automatically, you are contacted before being moved.

Just got off the phone with the tix office. I was told all seat relocations for the 2007 season have been done and if you were impacted you would have already been contacted. Even though the website says it is done automatically, you are contacted before being moved.

I was moved and I was not contacted. You are only contacted before you are moved to more expensive seats, otherwise you will be moved automatically.

We must have spoke to 2 different people then. I literally just got off the phone and they moved me down 15 rows to row 11 in sec 426.

Are the seats numbered w/ lower numbers starting on the side closer to the 50 or the opposite in 426?

Archived