Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Tickets - When?

SonnyRules

We must have spoke to 2 different people then. I literally just got off the phone and they moved me down 15 rows to row 11 in sec 426.

Are the seats numbered w/ lower numbers starting on the side closer to the 50 or the opposite in 426?

The ticket office called you about your seats because row 15 in every section of the upper deck is the price line, below that your tickets are more expensive. And congrats, a 15 row jump that close to the 50 is rare from what I've seen.

The ticket office called you about your seats because row 15 in every section of the upper deck is the price line, below that your tickets are more expensive. And congrats, a 15 row jump that close to the 50 is rare from what I've seen.

Nah, I called them and they said I hadnt been upgraded. So i asked can you look? The guy did and asked if I wanted to pay more and I said thats cool.

Thanks for bringing this up. A guy I work with got the call that he had made it to the top of the list. We decided to split the tickets and put the down payment down but haven't heard anything for a while other than the way too expensive premium seats they wanted to offer. We were told we'd know by the end of May and here we are at the end of May and still nothing. Starting to wonder if they weren't just telling us they had seats to get us excited and try to sell us premium seats.

Thanks for bringing this up. A guy I work with got the call that he had made it to the top of the list. We decided to split the tickets and put the down payment down but haven't heard anything for a while

I am in the same boat. I haven't heard from them since I confirmed that they had received my deposit.

I just called the ticket office. They said I was assigned seats, gave me seat numbers and everything, and said they would be sending me an invoice in the mail any day now. I just paid for the tickets right then while on the phone.

Obviously I am in upper deck, but does anyone know how many rows are in the upper deck? Just wondering if I am on top row.

I just called the ticket office. They said I was assigned seats, gave me seat numbers and everything, and said they would be sending me an invoice in the mail any day now. I just paid for the tickets right then while on the phone.

Obviously I am in upper deck, but does anyone know how many rows are in the upper deck? Just wondering if I am on top row.

Welcome aboard! There are 29 rows in the uppers....

I just signed up for my Season Tickets like, I forget, 6 months ago?

Yesterday they gave me a call about them.

This message is for Kiel ________, This is the Washington Redskins and we are contacting you about the request you put in for the Season Tickets, please give us a call back at __________.

I was wondering, is that the legit call, or are they calling me and trying to get me to buy one of those club level deal things?

- PS -

Sorry for kinda jacking your thread.

Thanks for bringing this up. A guy I work with got the call that he had made it to the top of the list. We decided to split the tickets and put the down payment down but haven't heard anything for a while other than the way too expensive premium seats they wanted to offer. We were told we'd know by the end of May and here we are at the end of May and still nothing. Starting to wonder if they weren't just telling us they had seats to get us excited and try to sell us premium seats.

They dont offer seats until they have finished relocating current season ticket holders. If they have finished relocating people, which is what some people have said, then you should be hearing soon. It will be an invoice in the mail, so you might get it a few days or a week into June.

Great first draw. Make sure you bang the Hell out of that metal sign behind you on 3rd downs. :cheers:

Yeah Man! The "Thunder Crew"!!

Ain't nuthin' wrong with row 29. You may be pleasantly surprised at how nice it is to not have anyone sit behind you ! ;) .

We liked it so much, that my wife and I refused to move down, unless it was row 16 or below. We didn't pick that row randomly. We walked down and sat in each row, until we found out how low it would have to be, in order for us to move down from 29.

We were able to make the move, to row 15, a couple of years ago. (It's around $100.00 more per year, for row#15 & below....I wonder if the row 15 upgrade was a coincidence :rolleyes: )

We actually sent the Skins specific parameters, in which we were willing to move, (i.e. section & row....we even specified that we did not want to move within our own section, unless it was row 16 or lower)

You'll have blast!

I just got off the phone with the ticket office.... I put My deposit in feb. something and I have yet to be assigned a seat but she told me I should have seats and call back next week and they should be done with assigning them and I can get my seat numbers

I now actually want the last row hahaha

Archived