Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bleeding Burgundy's Videos (updated 4/18)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So how did you do that effect? Masking? and then blurring out the background? Then pan crop to fade in the image? If so that must have taken some time. It looked good, a couple of the shots I could see a trail of the helmet, but most of them were spot on. Nice job. :applause:

So how did you do that effect? Masking? and then blurring out the background? Then pan crop to fade in the image? If so that must have taken some time. It looked good, a couple of the shots I could see a trail of the helmet, but most of them were spot on. Nice job. :applause:

yep thats about it. It did take a while even for a 59 second video. Yeah i got real lazy with the last few photos so it's probably real noticible.

yep thats about it. It did take a while even for a 59 second video. Yeah i got real lazy with the last few photos so it's probably real noticible.

It was a nice effect. Reminds me of those new NBA commercials. The "Where ___ Happens" ones.

It might have been a long time for a 59 second video, but if you did it just a few times in a whole video it wouldnt be to bad. It is a real sweet effect. Makes me want to try it now.

Archived