Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bleeding Burgundy's Videos (updated 4/18)

First Video: Click Here

Notes: Offensive highlights.This one is my very first video. Can't really explain the song choice, you ever hear a song so much at school/work that you think it'll go with anything? I decided to keep in the commentary since I know a lot of you guys have wanted a video which kept it in. You'll notice I did go a little crazy with the effects in the first half, I was sort of just playing around with the program. I'll admit that some of the clips are "filler" but I'm sure you guys will like to see the 'Skins scoring touchdowns either way.

Second Video: Click Here

Notes: Both defensive and offensive highlights, I kind of felt like making a more motivational/inspirational video rather than a pure highlight reel.

Third Video:

Notes: Defensive highlights of the 06-07 season, I know, "what highlights?" but I assure you, the 'Skins had some.

Fourth Video: Click Here

Notes: alright my last one for the season..I promise

Sean Taylor Tribute:

Redskins Slideshow *test*: Click Here

Notes: a really quick video I made to test out an effect I've been working hard on trying to perfect. I realize it's incredibly short, but I still found the 1 minute of it worthwhile lol.

Special Thanks: Torresa, Diggs43, RedskinsNation.net for making the video-making process a lot easier.

All videos are downloadable here

also available at redskinsnation.net here

Enjoy!

Edit: well turns out Metacafe has "rejected" all my submitted movies, but thankfully, the other 2 links still contain all the videos.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have only watched the 2nd video, but a very good job. The transitions are a little rough and there was one highlight where cooley caught the pass on the sideline but in the actual game he stepped out and came back in before that catch. Just work on the transitions in between the frame switches. Good job synching it with the music.

Archived