Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My 1000th post........

Tom [Giants fan]

Well, someone in a response to my 999th post said that I should make my 1k post a good one. Here we go:

I think it says a lot for this board and its creators that there is a rival fan who has reached 1000 posts. I am glad that I found this site over two years ago and it makes my football world all the more interesting. I would like to take my 1000th post to thank the creators of this board and all the other people who post here for making football talk more interesting and entertaining that it has ever been for me. I look forward to many more posts in the future.

Hey Tom, you're a good guy and we're glad to have your as part of our community. You represent the Giants well.

It seems like we've weeded out the obnoxious fans pretty quickly... and in most instances... a few good quality posters from opposing teams remain. Heck, even a handful of Eagles posters are becoming quality contributers. Who would've thunk? :silly:

I love the Redskins. And I love football. And it's been a pleasure to discuss them both with all of you. Even though we may not always agree... I think we challenge each other to become better fans and more knowledgeable ones as well.

:cheers:

Tom, congrats on reaching a nice milestone. Glad you've stuck around here with "the enemy" so long. I hope if you ever do find a decent Giant board you'll still hang with us as much as possible.

Don't know if you recall this, but I was the one who invited you here. When I joined this board a month or so after it's inception I tthought it had everything except a good showing of rival fans. I knew you and Dale (Cowboys fan) from the old TSN boards and thought the two of you would be ideal rival fans to have around. You've both shown that to be true.

Congratulations again. I think you've earned that special avatar. :)

Congrats on Post 1000! :cheers: It is good to have a regular who is a fan of one of our NFC East Rivals!!!!!

I remember after we lost to the Eagles @ home last season and an Eagles Fan posted something rude you response "Exhibit A, why I hate the Eagles and their fans" Classic!!!!! :cheers:

Good luck vs. the Hated Cowboys on Sunday!!!!! :asta:

Archived