Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins table

Rock 56

Guest NebraSKIN

Isn't it nice when your wife gets you! Sweet table. Tell her I'm going to sit on santa's lap and ask for one this year.....

Dear fellow skins fans, my wife and kids (ages 4 & 2) made me the greatest table of all-time.They used mosaic tile,grout and paint to make it.They added some past and present redskins greats.They also added a personal tribute to my father who was a die hard skins fan like myself and my grandmother who both past away in the last 15 months.This took them a while to do because they wanted it to be perfect and it is.I`m blessed to have a family that loves me this much.This is a table every skin fan should have.I hope you like it.

File size too large and photobucket code wouldn't show. Check it out @ http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=32051868&MyToken=ecf84527-7376-4ba5-9eae-666af4eefe8b

That took a lot of work. Great table with just enough sweat and hardwork to make it one of the most valuable things a man can have next to a family that would take the time to make it.

you said it. That's the kind of gift you'll always remember. More so then anything they could of bought you in a store.

Archived