Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bollywood meets the NFC East

TorresA

Man, I don't watch Indian movies for that reason alone, annoying songs :laugh: That was great, those subtitles were perfect. Is it a member on this board?

Where the F did all you other Indians pop out from? I didn't realize how many we had.

Dude, I'm Tamil. That was NOT in Tamil. It must be Telugu or Kannada -- definitely south indian. And low budget. Technically, this is not Bollywood, but hey who cares, right?

Frikkin hilarious! Gillette has such a large addressable market in India...

hehehe... you mods better get rid of this thread before the politically correct thought police comes after you for:

1) racist stereotyping

2) homophobic content

3) Senior citizen hate speech

4) Demeaning to women

I could think of much more, but it's late...

Ruined a perfectly good video IMO :paranoid:

In my opinion, Bollywood films are ruined once they are released. Of course I'm in a definite minority by disliking them. They would be good drunk movies, especially if you cut out subtitles and make up your own lines like "the game has passed him by" :laugh:

Damn, I didn't know that 1/4th of the Redskins fans were Indian until this thread, lol.

Does this mean that all the tall people are Giants fans and all the brokebacks are Cowboy fans?

:laugh: I guess that means that Indians are Redskins. I'll take it, maybe it'll make my now gay brokeback cousin turn straight and drop the brokebacks as his team

Archived