Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Three More Terminator Movies: Schwarzenegger Not Starring.

d0ublestr0ker0ll

http://news.yahoo.com/s/eonline/20070510/en_industry_eo/2e84a59d36ed_408d_8838_6b4918130e32

Los Angeles (E! Online) - The Terminator is making good on its coming-back word. The Governator, not so much.

The Halcyon Company has announced plans to revive the cyborg-battling movie series with at least three more films, after the production company purchased all rights to the dormant franchise for an undisclosed, though likely eight-figure, sum.

But while Halcyon founders Victor Kubicek and Derek Anderson are looking to begin preproduction on Terminator 4 as soon as possible, they will do so without a leading man. Or man-machine.

Plot details for the fourth film have been kept under tight wraps, though are said to pick up with John Connor, heir to the rebellion, in his thirties, leading the remainder of the human race in its ever-worsening battle against the machines. As the film will mark the beginning of a new trilogy, rather than a continuation of the previous three installments, its unlikely that the Terminator himself, Arnold Schwarzenegger, will even take part in the film reinvention, other than perhaps a cameo.

I read this earlier today after I got home from work.

And I thought the idea of making 3 more Spider-Man movies sounded terrible :doh: . Although I will say- the idea of focusing actually on the war itself and not the time-travelling build up to it could, could, be interesting, if done right. I think a trilogy is a bit much though, but one movie could be pretty sweet.

And I thought the idea of making 3 more Spider-Man movies sounded terrible :doh: . Although I will say- the idea of focusing actually on the war itself and not the time-travelling build up to it could, could, be interesting, if done right. I think a trilogy is a bit much though, but one movie could be pretty sweet.

Same here, when I saw T-1 the thing that fascinated me the most was the flash backs or forwards as it maybe to the war. Don't get me wrong I loved it all, but I really liked the wee bits of the war they showed us, and if thats what they are planning they can count me as a paying customer.

Same here, when I saw T-1 the thing that fascinated me the most was the flash backs or forwards as it maybe to the war. Don't get me wrong I loved it all, but I really liked the wee bits of the war they showed us, and if thats what they are planning they can count me as a paying customer.

I loved the futuristic scenes in Terminator 2....especially the opening scene with the Terminator stepping on the skull. That will forever be one of the great opening scenes in any movie.

i really don't mind it. its their money and i don't have to watch if it looks like crap.

My buddy created "The Sarah Connor" chronicles, which will hopefully air on fox this fall -- it still hasn't been officially picked up but I would be shocked if it didn't because Fox loves it. It's a lot of fun -- a nice twist on the terminator mythology.

yeah that's what I want... some space age war ****.

I've had enough of the dilly dallying around in pre-apocalyptic period

yeah that's what I want... some space age war ****.

I've had enough of the dilly dallying around in pre-apocalyptic period

Better than real war ****. Which we have to face up to right now. I'd rather watch skeleton-looking bullet proof machines save a kid than hear about another bomb blowing up 40 in Iraq.

Archived