Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Met Ade Jimoh

DC's FiNEST

I served Ade Jimoh and his family this evening at the restaurant I work at. He looked shocked that I notice him. He asked me if I was a fan and I told him OF COURSE! I told him that my family are season ticket holders for over 10 years. He was very humble and a very nice guy to talk to. I wished him goodluck and didn't feel right asking for his autograph. It was a great experiance.

Man I'd love to meet Ade! I don't get it, I spent 18 years up in the D.C. area and never came close to meeting any Redskin, I must have awful luck. I feel like someone like an Ade or Pierson or Thrash would be really cool to talk to, because they're probably among the more humble guys on the team and wouldn't have any problem talking to a hardcore fan. I'd ask Ade for his autograph, guy's one of our best special teamers!

Man I'd love to meet Ade! I don't get it, I spent 18 years up in the D.C. area and never came close to meeting any Redskin, I must have awful luck. I feel like someone like an Ade or Pierson or Thrash would be really cool to talk to,

James Thrash is a hog beast. If you met him, a ball would come falling out of the sky, and he would catch it, and immediately run it back for a TD... where ever the closest goal line would be, wouldnt matter. Then, he would meet you.

Ok maybe not. :D

man, i remember, i think it was the 2005 late season eagles game, i'm pretty sure he was puking on tv. it was awful.

but i mean, he's the man. he puts in 110% and has been absolutely sick on STs.

No he had a heart murmur or something act up and he was on oxygen and they took him back to the locker room to get checked out. That was when I really gained a lot of respect for him, he really puts it ALL on the line everytime he steps on the field.

I thought it was from exhaustion cuz of how tough that game was. Either way. He plays hard. And I think he would have been better than Rumph if given the opportunity. He's an important part of the team. God forbid we lose Springs and Smoot for just one play and we've got 4 recievers facing us, he would be out there. We need guys like him.

Plus having Landry doesn't hurt, he can play corner for a snap or two. :D

Did you call him "The Gunner"? :D

I love Jimoh on special teams...he's a true testament to the fact that ST guys are just as important to the team. Cool story, dude.

:cheers:

Yeah man, anybody else remember him flattening Steve Smith during the Panthers game on a kick return?

That was JACKED UP worthy.

Yeah man, anybody else remember him flattening Steve Smith during the Panthers game on a kick return?

That was JACKED UP worthy.

I remember that

Its funny to picture Ade Jimoh jumping when you recognize him, in his mind hes like "not again..." I remember at the Draft Party 2 years ago I screamed "Ade Jimoh you suck!"

I feel like an ******* looking back at that:doh: but in all fairness most of the plays up until that point were plays that gave the other teams TDs.

I remember that

Its funny to picture Ade Jimoh jumping when you recognize him, in his mind hes like "not again..." I remember at the Draft Party 2 years ago I screamed "Ade Jimoh you suck!"

I feel like an ******* looking back at that:doh: but in all fairness most of the plays up until that point were plays that gave the other teams TDs.

I mean, I can in good conscience say that I never want to see him on the field as a cornerback. However, I do want to see him on the field for every punt and kickoff. He absolutely levels people on teams coverage...there was one Eagles game where the guy covering him literally pulled his jersey so much that it came all the way off his shoulder pad, and he still ran through the hold and destroyed the returner before he could even take a step.

Archived