Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Laron Landry Player Profile Video

ChampSkinsFanatic

Nice video! Glad to see more than those two sacks from straight away center we keep seeing re-circulated over and over. Like that he never missed a game in 4 years. Durability in our secondary is a lost art.

That's some impressive stuff. Even that video of him at the combine was fun to watch. Dude is fast and powerful. I'm really excited to see him and Taylor play together. I really cant remember the last time two players with their physical abilities played safety on the same team.

All the nay sayers will be eating crow come september

Stoney- I would rather be eating crow in december....

And for us folks who just happen to have a different opinion... we would much rather be wrong than have everyone saying that everything is ok be wrong.

If I'm wrong - we win

If you're wrong - we're picking high again....

Nuff said

Everybody just remeber. Along with all the 15's for unessecary roughness add in all the incompletions for the pinkston gatorarms. I think it's worth it. If SS can stay healthy and man the island and CR can step it up a bit as well. One of those two will be coming on every down and nobody will know from where or which one.

Got damn. I've watched that a bunch and remember watching him jump, do his lateral movement drill (turn and run), and run his 40 on the NFL network. Dude is a specimen. He's a freak, but we'll see if it translates on the field. He seems to be a "heady" player too and that is certainly a plus when you're talking about a physically gifted athlete. Nice Vid.

HTTR

Stoney- I would rather be eating crow in december....

And for us folks who just happen to have a different opinion... we would much rather be wrong than have everyone saying that everything is ok be wrong.

If I'm wrong - we win

If you're wrong - we're picking high again....

Nuff said

But if he's right - we win

If you're right - we're picking high again...

Hoping someone's right is FAR better and more enjoyable than hoping someone's wrong.

Nuff said.

Archived