Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Take a chance on Thomas!!!

JC2MOSS

I didn't mean he wasn't on the board as a whole - the Skins didn't have him on their draft board at all. They didn't even want to consider him.

And if you read any of my other posts, I would have loved to have taken a chance on him.... I want DL... the LB comment was a tongue in cheek thing

Not surprised to see him selected by Denver. This is the team that drafted Maurice Clarett in the third round a couple of seasons ago.

damn you Denver. Another great talent and a wated pick. He's gonna be out of Denver after the season just like Clarett.

sounds like an interesting story. I'd definitely be willing to takea chance on this guy...except he is a DT and I think we are set there because of Golston and Montgomery...but idk.

We don't have anyone on the team close to the size of this guy period. If he came through he would be a beast. If he messes up you cut him.

If we had picks we could've picked him up.....lets see what the FO has left in the tank??????????

we know, brother, we know....about 100,000 times over ;)

hang in there and give yourself some relaxation therapy amigo, we need to pace ourselves :laugh: :cheers:

I think the Redskins should take a serious look at Marcus Thomas!

http://www.ohio.com/mld/ohio/sports/football/nfl/cleveland_browns/17137124.htm

The guy is going to get a shot to turn it around in the NFL. I think the Redskins need to roll the dice here a bit and select Thomas ASAP!

1st round talent on day 2!

Anyone else believe this guy deserves a 2nd chance???

Check out my thread (all we are saying is give this guy a chance) and note that we are not the only club interested in him.

Just concern that the Skins are too uptight to give the guy a crack at making the team

Archived