Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Take a chance on Thomas!!!

JC2MOSS

I think the Redskins should take a serious look at Marcus Thomas!

http://www.ohio.com/mld/ohio/sports/football/nfl/cleveland_browns/17137124.htm

The guy is going to get a shot to turn it around in the NFL. I think the Redskins need to roll the dice here a bit and select Thomas ASAP!

1st round talent on day 2!

Anyone else believe this guy deserves a 2nd chance???

Gators defensive end Jarvis Moss came to Florida with Thomas, and they roomed together.

``It was unfortunate he got kicked off the team. He was our best player, hands down,'' Moss said. ``Hopefully he has his issues cleared up and that's in his past. I hope the best for him.''

That kinda jumped out at me.

Sorry guys but I recall reading - think it was in either one of the Post articles or in JLCs blog - that we had taken Thomas off our board becuase of the off field stuff.

I think the best we can do today is target a guy who could be a situational pass rusher at DE.

I think there is no way Gibbs takes him. I hope he has changed and whoever drafts him gets a surprise, but I don't see Gibbs being that someone who will draft him.

I hope you`re wrong bro. I know Gibbs is huge on character but he also has a way of dealing with all personality types, just part of what makes him an outstanding leader and HOF coach.

C`mon Joe! Please take a chance on this kid!

Sorry guys but I recall reading - think it was in either one of the Post articles or in JLCs blog - that we had taken Thomas off our board becuase of the off field stuff.

I think the best we can do today is target a guy who could be a situational pass rusher at DE.

WHAT?!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :(

You would think this coaching staff would have enough confidence in themselves to take a chance on a talent like Thomas.

This team has veteran leaders and between ST and Smoot we have a couple of guys who can speak through experience with a young player like Thomas.

PLEASE PUT HIM BACK ON THE DRAFT-BOARD!

Yeah with the emphasis placed on character I just can't see Coach Gibbs selecting this guy . . . although, I do hope I am wrong . . . because this guy can come in and be a very productive player. He still has a load of talent. Maybe with the right guy on his back like Gregg, he can channel that talent and overcome the off-field stuff.

WHAT?!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :(

You would think this coaching staff would have enough confidence in themselves to take a chance on a talent like Thomas.

This team has veteran leaders and between ST and Smoot we have a couple of guys who can speak through experience with a young player like Thomas.

PLEASE PUT HIM BACK ON THE DRAFT-BOARD!

Yeah he def. will be available when we pick in the 5th round. Please get him Gibbs!

I do. If we can somehow trade up into the early or mid fourth round, we should def. give him a chance. The guys gonna be good.

If he falls to us in the 5th round or later preferably later. He would be worth the pick, but in no way shape or form should we trade up for him and waste future picks.

If he falls to us in the 5th round or later preferably later. He would be worth the pick, but in no way shape or form should we trade up for him and waste future picks.

Im with you on the future picks. But, I would have no problem trading up for this guy. Springs is very expendable right now and the Redskins could use a talented kid on the D-Line.

Especially if Springs ends up getting released after the draft and we end up getting zilch for him.

Im with you on the future picks. But, I would have no problem trading up for this guy. Springs is very expendable right now and the Redskins could use a talented kid on the D-Line.

Especially if Springs ends up getting released after the draft and we end up getting zilch for him.

If Springs is going to be released anyway I'm all for it. Why not get something back for him if you plan on letting him go? However, from what I've seen/read it look like Springs is going to be with us for the upcoming season. I think we just need to wait it out and see if he falls to us.

He isn't even on our board now. His problems removed him from it and Gibbs is first and foremost about character. Isn't gonna happen....

Might as well move on to a linebacker (sigh)

screw that. we dont need anymore ****ing LB's.

Get this man with our 5th!!!!!!!!!

He isn't even on our board now. His problems removed him from it and Gibbs is first and foremost about character. Isn't gonna happen....

Might as well move on to a linebacker (sigh)

Too bad... He would be worth the risk and good value at this point based on the fact we've had a very limited number of picks.

Archived