Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

No Dolphins Trade

Greekdude

Briggs deal on life support

<Apr. 27> Drew Rosenhaus will make one more frantic push to get Briggs traded, and the Redskins will be the key target, ESPN.com's John Clayton reports. The Redskins' chances of trading out of the sixth pick appear dead, particularly if Brady Quinn is gone. The Dolphins have apparently decided not to trade up to No. 6, even if Quinn is there.

WHOWHATTHE SKINNY

Just lettin my peps know what Ive seen on ESPN

if anyone trades up to get CJ itll be atlanta. they need a good WR for vick and have the firepower to move up. supposedly they will be offering to swap #8 for #2 and both of their 2nd rounders. this would give detroit 4 picks in the first 64 picks. thats pretty sexy.

Again this is all just rumors but I heard Chris Mortensen (ESPN NFL Insider) tell Mike and Mike this morning that the report that Atlanta was looking to move up was completely FALSE. Who knows. We all will tommorow about this time. :D

Again this is all just rumors but I heard Chris Mortensen (ESPN NFL Insider) tell Mike and Mike this morning that the report that Atlanta was looking to move up was completely FALSE. Who knows. We all will tommorow about this time. :D

it very well could be, but when rumors fly i just try and think if it makes any sense. the cheifs trading larry johnson didnt make any sense at all to me so i kinda dismissed it. atlanta has a horrid WR state and vick is getting closer to thin ice so they need to make an impact. their defense is solid, they could use some secondary help, but they need a WR. it makes sense for them, plus they have the fire power in terms of draft picks to make it happen.

Memo to people who are going off of rumors now that its less than 24 hours till the draft.

I have some great oceanfront lands to sell you in Kentucky.

PM me.

No kidding. Its what makes the draft so intriguing. I am not discounting a single rumor until I see Goodell open the envelope and make the announcement.

it very well could be, but when rumors fly i just try and think if it makes any sense. the cheifs trading larry johnson didnt make any sense at all to me so i kinda dismissed it. atlanta has a horrid WR state and vick is getting closer to thin ice so they need to make an impact. their defense is solid, they could use some secondary help, but they need a WR. it makes sense for them, plus they have the fire power in terms of draft picks to make it happen.

I bet the Falcons are scrambling after Vicks new problem with the law.

Off Topic; Could this guy be a bigger douche bag? I hope to hell that dude finds the inside of a cell. Cruelty to animals ranks up there with pedophelia and mugging the elderly. Thats the type of guy Atlanta has starting at quarterback.

The rep from American Humane Society, which is not PETA, said they've had Vick on their radar for some time for dog fighting.

Way to go Mr. Mexico!

Archived