• Calvin Johnson
    • Laron Landry
    • Jemarcus Russell
    • Amobi Okoye
    • Brady Quinn
    • Gaines Adams
    • Jamaal Anderson
    • Other

Yeah u gotta pay it all up front. Danny wants his cash pronto. Not only that but you got to pay waaaaaaaaaaaay before u even get the tix.....he earns interest on our money.

I do it all for the love of the Redskins. I almost bailed last year when tix went up 20% or whatever the increase was but i have stayed true and continue to support the Redskins thru the good times and bad. :)

Congrats!! Since your a first time ticket holder the chances are your going to be up with us in the nosebleeds, but hell at least your in and you'll have so much fun! I think the cost is around $749 or in that ballpark (per ticket).

Is that really what season tickets cost in the nosebleeds for just single tickets?

Does it include parking or anything?

Is that really what season tickets cost in the nosebleeds for just single tickets?

Does it include parking or anything?

No, parking is seperate, if they dont offer parking to you, none is available

1 Seat will cost you about what the other guy said, so if you want 2 seats, multiply x2

When I payed for my tix a few weeks ago they said they were 4 to 5 years away from offering parking passes, but ask them for cash lot parking passes, I think they are $200 but with the pass it saves you something like $10 if you just pulled up and paid the attendents. :cheers:

Last year was my first year, and they let me in on a payment plan. You should ask about parking.

So they let you get in on a payment plan for your season tix?? :)

That's about the only way I can see me affording a pair of season tickets. Let me know the details about it if you don't mind. If you don't wanna post it for everyone to see feel free to PM me.

parking is a completely different waiting list. Hop on it now if you want to get them.

Isn't there some sort of free shuttle that runs from the New Carrollton metro stop to the stadium before and after the games? I thought I read something about a shuttle on here.

Sorry to keep asking questions but I couldn't get through to the ticket guy after work.

Isn't there some sort of free shuttle that runs from the New Carrollton metro stop to the stadium before and after the games? I thought I read something about a shuttle on here.

Sorry to keep asking questions but I couldn't get through to the ticket guy after work.

Last year there was no shuttle from the metro stop, just the lots furthest away from the stadium. Its only about 1½ miles from the metro tho :rolleyes:

Last year there was no shuttle from the metro stop, just the lots furthest away from the stadium. Its only about 1½ miles from the metro tho :rolleyes:

That sucks man. I'm going to need to get a DD for the games....you drink? If not wanna car pool? :)

Just kidding. I really am hoping I can get on the payment plan though.

Archived