Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stadium Row Help Needed

RedskinsFanatic

Okay, last year I sat in Sec 142 Row 14, would the row in front of me been 13 or 15?..I'm trying to remember how the row count goes from the field up...thanks for help with this, I just can't remember. :logo:

Gotta be lower numbers closer to the field of play. I'd say it was row 13.

Here's a link to interactively show views from your seat.

http://www.justrt.com/fedex-field.htm

Let me just say this about RedskinsFanatic...this guy is a serious Skins fan! He lives in Oregon and I live in AZ...it was pretty cool when we met at the opener last year. I have a feeling this guy is already planning trips to the opener for the next 15 years!

RedskinsFanatic...I'll see you at the opener...Bar B Q'd Dolphin anyone?

Let me just say this about RedskinsFanatic...this guy is a serious Skins fan! He lives in Oregon and I live in AZ...it was pretty cool when we met at the opener last year. I have a feeling this guy is already planning trips to the opener for the next 15 years!

RedskinsFanatic...I'll see you at the opener...Bar B Q'd Dolphin anyone?

It was very cool to meet, so you are going to the opener then, cool...we'll obviously talk (many times i'm sure) before we head out...try and get the same section or close to again, I loved my seats so i'll be in the same vicinity maybe even a bit lower but not much, great angle on the entire field plus Kathleen is short (don't tell her I said that, I'll deny everything :)...talk soon buddy. :point2sky

everything in front of you is lower and the seat numbers I think go from left to right in the lower bowl...i think...but I know the rows go from low to high (i.e. bottom to the top).

HTTR

I'm in sect 106. Seat #'s go from right to left in my section. It is correct that the rows start from the field and work their way to the top.

I like the idea of that sight but those pitcures are not always correct. I checked out the picture from my seats and they are not the view. But it is pretty close maybe 2 sections over.

The views on that link are often the SAME pic from different sections.

I'm in row 10, same section. So you have been staring at the back of my head all these years.

Hey Joe, nope, last seasons Monday Night Opener was my first game at FedEx, those are just where my seats were, I'll be going back again for this seasons home opener and am already looking at tickets and seating, I want to stay in thte same area as I loved my seats and just wanted to know about the row count...thanks to my fellow 'Skins fans I now know....see you and possibly the back of your head on Sunday September 9th...put a cap on that thing man :D :point2sky

Archived