Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

An Offer For My Faithful ES Pals/Gals

LoudMouth12thMan

Yup, do you know if anybody tried to pull an april fool's joke on ebay?

I wonder what it was, b/c I bet some1 did it.

Problem with that is they'd screw you on your feedback, but you could always sell something really stupid like a bag of cowpies (pun intended) and actually send them to the winning bidder. :)

I was born and raised in Michigan.Its my home now and i have thought about moving to D.C when i get older.Why you ask,because i have never been to a Redskins home game.I would love to go and i tried to last year.Its a little hard for me buying the tickets,then traveling that far to watch them.I just don't have the money right now.So what i am trying to say is YOUR CRAZY.If i had season tickets and could afford them i would keep them until the day i die.:helmet::logo::helmet:

I was born and raised in Michigan.Its my home now and i have thought about moving to D.C when i get older.Why you ask,because i have never been to a Redskins home game.I would love to go and i tried to last year.Its a little hard for me buying the tickets,then traveling that far to watch them.I just don't have the money right now.So what i am trying to say is YOUR CRAZY.If i had season tickets and could afford them i would keep them until the day i die.:helmet::logo::helmet:

Well things happen, and sometimes you just gotta do the right thing :paranoid:

HTTR

Archived