Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I had a dream...

Passizle

And a really bad one at that.

Lastnight, I dreamed that I was at work, perusing ES and came acroos a Redskins official sticky.

Chicago agrees to Briggs trade.

Chicago (AP) 4/2/2007 9:15am

Lovie Smith held an early press conference today. Smith revealed that the Chicago Bears and Washinton Redskins have agreed to terms concerning the rumroed Briggs trade. The details of the term remain undisclosed at this time, but Smith did reveal that they included a swap of draft picks and players.

Later that day, the news hit the front page of ESPN.com. We ended up swaping first rounders and to sweeten the deal :doh: Snyder and the gang threw in Randel El.

Man oh man did I not have a good morning. I then realized that it was a dream and my subconcious must have known it was 4/1 before I did. :laugh:

Please God. Don't let me have the power of foresight.

I had a dream last night, too. Funny, this is my second dream about "football" in the last month and I never dreamed about football before. Ok, here it goes...

I dreamt that the Rams and Chargers were in the Super Bowl. I saw up until halftime. The score was 19-12 at halftime, not sure who was winning (best guess.. the Chargers). There was some controversy in the first half. The refs stopped the game for 5 minutes for one of the teams to fix an equipment problem. The last thing I saw was Terry and Howie on a beach (yeah, ewww) agruing about what each team needed to do in the second half.

Man, if the Rams are in the Super Bowl, the Redskins gotta suck next year.

BTW, just did a google search...next year's Super Bowl is being televised by FOX and it's in Arizona (beach? coulda been the desert). The Rams were 8-8 last season.

Remember this post next year. :)

And a really bad one at that.

Lastnight, I dreamed that I was at work, perusing ES and came acroos a Redskins official sticky.

Chicago agrees to Briggs trade.

Chicago (AP) 4/2/2006 9:15am

L

Well luckily your dream was refering to a reality of the trade happening a year ago ...so not so bad really

I had a dream myself 3 days ago saying that Redskins moved up in the draft and took Calvin Johnson and then later in the draft around pick 6 or 7 we traded B.Lloyd and Shawn Springs pick up an additional 1st round pick and took a DL and a 2nd round pick. Then I woke up and realized it wasn't draft day so then it made me upset a little. But if that dream came true I wouldn't be mad at all. Upset a little cause we wouldn't have a draft pick in the early rounds again next year. Who would be upset if that dream came true?

Archived