Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Williamsburg pre-draft party -- March 24-25.

Art

Just talked to the guy with the team who tries to get us the deals and stuff and he asked me to put up this coupon for the Williamsburg show. The coupon shows some of the giveaway stuff, gives ES fans an extra 5 percent off and helps with an overview of the program down there.

Sounds like they have some bigger prizes as well on tap, like resort coupons and the like. In all, not a bad bunch of bling just for showing up and trying to meet Cooley :). Hope some of you can find use for this.

I heard they might also be giving away Beach Blitz tickets.

I think you're right.

Generally, it's a pretty nice thing if you're a fan thinking of attending the event anyway just to get an extra percentage off on stuff you might buy and all for simply seeing the coupon on a message board :).

i may ride up for sundays event..

it's nice when things "redskin" are nearer to me!!!

the beachblitz is pretty cool...i was not fortunate enough to see many players, or get any autographs..

but i didnt have to drive 4 hours like i do for the games!!

I saw this on Redskins.com. Plan on taking my son up on Sunday. Can't go Saturday,

because have to work, then taking the wife out for our anniversary.

Somehow...don't think going to Redskin pre-draft party for my anniversary would go

over too well.

then taking the wife out for our anniversary.

Somehow...don't think going to Redskin pre-draft party for my anniversary would go

over too well.

Oh...I wouldn't mind this at all. I WISH my hubby would take me somewhere like this! That would be great!..He knows diddly about football..he's a NRHA guy(blah):D

Cooley will be re-signed in either November or early December. If not it will be a travesty.

As far as the pre-party hype. A team with only one certain first day pick...at this point it is a little premature to even considering celebrating one pick.

Has this team come full circle ? Bad, Good, and then Bad again ? I am all for fan inspired fun. But at the same time, I certainly didnt expect this team to be one of the worst teams in the NFL as far as draft status.

Pardon me if I am frustrated.

Great guy. There were about 600(I believe) people there today. It was a pleasure spending $80 in there ;). I suggest anyone who loves the skins/likes cooley go. There was also this man with some amazing zebra striped(but with burgandy and white) pants and some redskins shoes he has had for the past 12 years. Fun times.

Great guy. There were about 600(I believe) people there today. It was a pleasure spending $80 in there ;). I suggest anyone who loves the skins/likes cooley go. There was also this man with some amazing zebra striped(but with burgandy and white) pants and some redskins shoes he has had for the past 12 years. Fun times.

i saw the guy with the pants and shoes... got some pics of cooley, will post in a little bit

Archived