Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Williamsburg pre-draft party -- March 24-25.

Art

Hey I am headed to the Burg tomorrow to see Cooley! For those who attended today was he signing anything you wanted for free? What type of historic Skins memorabilia were they showing off? Any good sale items?

he signed up 3 things for you for you free. old game worn jerseys and balls were for sale.some good sales

I was there, saw the guy with the pants and shoes too. there was also a man who had this awesome painting of an oldschool redskins game playing against the steel curtain steelers, it was really well done. he had chris sign it and chris thought it was awesome. number 196, got there at 12:30, got out at 3:15. Told Chris I was getting the jersey framed so he better get a contract extention from Danny. He laughed and said yeah man I'll call him right up. He was friendly to just about everyone, and he was signing autographs nonstop while I was there and pictures left and right, always smiling. He gave me one too. Great guy, really really glad he is on our team.

NOW SNYDER, do us all a favor and lock him up longterm!

1st one is the man of the hour.

2nd one is me having fun.

3rd one is a guy with an archuleta jersey.

4th one is the man with amazing pants.

Anyone else see the guy walking through with steelers garb on? I told him he was a brave man.

Everyone started singing HTTR, funny stuff. Only like 12 seconds long.

:point2sky

just a warning for those who have not attended yet. when you walk in the room you get a ticket with a number on it. cooley stooped today at number 220, i am 580 and i got there an hour after they started signing. other than that had a great time talking football with the other fans.they had some really good deals on hats and stuff also. i got to meet chris as i was leaving, he was at the front desk and turned around and saw me and the kids, so i asked him politely if he wouldn't mind signing three more and he was all smiles and did so. my youngest wanted some candy that was on the desk and chris just reaches over and grabs a piece and threw it to my son. he is such and awesome person. really down to earth. i am in full agreement with everyone that Dan should re-sign him a.s.a.p.

We just happened to be staying at the Willimasburg Marriott Friday night. We met the family there for Busch Gardens' opening day on Saturday. The new rollercoaster Griffon was not open yet, but it is SICK!!

We showed up at 10 AM and got numbered tickets 36-45. We went to BG, then came back at 2. We showed our numbers and they jumped us to the front of the line. CC was awesome and signed my 3 year-old's jersey.

There are some $5 Ramsey jerseys and $20 Archuleta jerseys. (Did someone say Rypien and Walton jerseys?) Also good deals like $20 dollars off Sweatshirts if you get there early. (could be different deal today).

Good turnout by the locals down there. Some real diehards.

just a warning for those who have not attended yet. when you walk in the room you get a ticket with a number on it. cooley stooped today at number 220, i am 580 and i got there an hour after they started signing. other than that had a great time talking football with the other fans.they had some really good deals on hats and stuff also. i got to meet chris as i was leaving, he was at the front desk and turned around and saw me and the kids, so i asked him politely if he wouldn't mind signing three more and he was all smiles and did so. my youngest wanted some candy that was on the desk and chris just reaches over and grabs a piece and threw it to my son. he is such and awesome person. really down to earth. i am in full agreement with everyone that Dan should re-sign him a.s.a.p.

Dang that SUCKS. My dad and I were 209 and 210. Someone gave us 128 and 129 though. This man had 5-something and so did a different woman, so we gave them our 209 and 210. Atleast they got their stuff signed. :)

Archived