Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

U.S. to Ease Illegal Immigrants' Children's Access to Medicaid

Sarge

How exactly would an infant go about making certain that his/her parents are able to pay for it?

We are the richest nation in the world and we are actually fighting over allowing INFANTS access to basic health care. This is absurd. Aren't you a pro-lifer? Where is all the talk of right to life now eh?

Gee, maybe the PARENTS, you know, the ADULTS, could work that out? You know, actually pay for services rendered?

Where did that concept ever go?

An ever WISER fiscal move would be to say "If you were born to an illegal immigrant, pay for your own health care"

BTW, you do know this program won't be around for you and I?

Why expedite it's demise by adding un-necessary burdens?

Because (and you already know this) if that kid gets tuberculosis because he isn't given basic health care, he might give TB to MY kid and YOUR kid. Because (and you know this), if that kid gets rubella and has to go to the emergency room for treatment that his family can't pay for, it costs a ton more than it would have to give him the 17 dollar vaccination shot.

Hell, it probably costs more to collect and bury his withered little body than it would to get him his immunization shots. If you care about such things.

Gee, maybe the PARENTS, you know, the ADULTS, could work that out? You know, actually pay for services rendered?

Where did that concept ever go?

So the babies should die if they are born to poor parents. You should move to the third world... all your ideas of "how things should work" are in place there.

Again, I would prefer that no one here illegally recieve ANYTHING from the government. It wold be great if someone had some balls and amended the law that forces hospitals to give free health services to illegals

So just let them wilt and die?? Sarge you have to understand you can not just say no to a large part of the country. It would be far worse if you gave them nothing, then they will find a way to take care of, and you will have greater chance of infections, diseases etc...

Face it illegals will always be a part of america, that is because they all want to be here. I agree we need to slow them from coming to america, but they will never go away.

For someone with your experience in the military who have been to where they come from do you blame them?? You would do the same thing.

Again, I would prefer that no one here illegally recieve ANYTHING from the government. It wold be great if someone had some balls and amended the law that forces hospitals to give free health services to illegals

As doctors take the Hippocratic Oath they are required to treat anyone who needs help regardless of whether or not they can pay.

So just let them wilt and die?? Sarge you have to understand you can not just say no to a large part of the country. It would be far worse if you gave them nothing, then they will find a way to take care of, and you will have greater chance of infections, diseases etc...

Face it illegals will always be a part of america, that is because they all want to be here. I agree we need to slow them from coming to america, but they will never go away.

For someone with your experience in the military who have been to where they come from do you blame them?? You would do the same thing.

Because (and you already know this) if that kid gets tuberculosis because he isn't given basic health care, he might give TB to MY kid and YOUR kid. Because (and you know this), if that kid gets rubella and has to go to the emergency room for treatment that his family can't pay for, it costs a ton more than it would have to give him the 17 dollar vaccination shot.

Hell, it probably costs more to collect and bury his withered little body than it would to get him his immunization shots. If you care about such things.

So the babies should die if they are born to poor parents. You should move to the third world... all your ideas of "how things should work" are in place there.

Sorry, but this has to end somewhere. I don't mind a hand up, but the hand out thing has got to stop.

Mention was made of us being the richest nation on the planet, but how much do we owe again? It's not like this money is coming out of our savings account. We BORROW it. It's bad enough we BORROW to pay to run the government, but now we're going to BORROW to pay the expenses of someone that should have never been allowed in the country to begin with? Someone that is probably already sucking on the titty of other social services as well?

Hell no

Oh and Predicto, the diseases are already here. Turd World diseases such as mumps, TB, smallpox and everythig else have already been brought back into the country by illegals

Would it be too much to ask the people that need to have health care to PAY FOR IT?

Is it really that simple?

I have a fractured bone in my foot and am on crutches. I'm a full-time student. I can't find a job that doesn't require the use of my ankle for more than a few seconds. I have no money. I need surgery and pins to repair the fracture.

How do you suggest I pay for it (something I'd be more than willing to do if I had the income)?

Oh and Predicto, the diseases are already here. Turd World diseases such as mumps, TB, smallpox and everythig else have already been brought back into the country by illegals

errrrrr because they are not getting their vaccinations, perhaps?

Aren't you still under your parents health insurance if you are a student? Can your parents not pay for your broken foot? People under 30 should get the same free ride as illegals, since we have the same means of paying, right? So doesn't it piss you off that since you obey the law, you can't get cheap health care... but someone breaking the law doesn't care and we all have to incur the cost? That's the basic point of those of us who don't want illegals getting health care. They crossed our borders illegally.

Notice, no one has said these illegals aren't paying... it's just an assumption... but I think the government is afraid to tell us how much it really costs the taxpayer. If there are less people eligible for the program, it save us money... PERIOD.

I agree with repealing the 14th amendment as well, unfortunately law is not retroactive, so these babies are still US Citizens and get decently cheap health care until I don't know when (18, 21?).

Notice, no one has said these illegals aren't paying... it's just an assumption... but I think the government is afraid to tell us how much it really costs the taxpayer. If there are less people eligible for the program, it save us money... PERIOD.

I think I have just demonstrated that this is not the case with regard to infant preventive care, which is what this thread was originally about.

Aren't you still under your parents health insurance if you are a student? Can your parents not pay for your broken foot?

Insurance dropped me when i turned 22... I have more money than my folks. they would help if they could.

I think I have just demonstrated that this is not the case with regard to infant preventive care, which is what this thread was originally about.

So you're telling me... if we pay for infant preventative care all over the world, the cost of health care to the average US citizen will drop? Cause that's just what you said would happen.

So basically it's something like:

(All children born) * (cost of preventative child health care) <=

(American citizens) * (impact to them of not giving out preventative child health care).

Not to be mean, but we are on different sides of this and I don't see that equation working. The American Citizen equation would also have some type of knockdown factors for "probability American kids get Rubella or Tuberculosis from Mexican kids"... 'cause I'd consider that possible but not very likely.

Is it really that simple?

I have a fractured bone in my foot and am on crutches. I'm a full-time student. I can't find a job that doesn't require the use of my ankle for more than a few seconds. I have no money. I need surgery and pins to repair the fracture.

How do you suggest I pay for it (something I'd be more than willing to do if I had the income)?

Well noramlly, and I'm assuming you're a US citizen, I'd say get a loan, borrow money from freinds/relatives etc. Worse case I'd say let Uncle Sugar pick it up, but he's too busy paying for the health care of illegals to pay for yours

So you're telling me... if we pay for infant preventative care all over the world, the cost of health care to the average US citizen will drop? Cause that's just what you said would happen.

How are you coming to that conclusion?

I think what he's saying is if we pay for infant preventative care in the US, the cost of health care in the US will drop.

Dunno if that's true, but that seems to be what he's saying.

How are you coming to that conclusion?

I think what he's saying is if we pay for infant preventative care in the US, the cost of health care in the US will drop.

Dunno if that's true, but that seems to be what he's saying.

Thank you.

Gotta love the right. Protect the blastocyst with all your might but once the woman gives birth screw the kids. Especially if they are brown.

What a fun game. Is it my turn to complete fabricate your sides stance on an issue and then bash you for it?

What fun!

Gotta love the right. Protect the blastocyst with all your might but once the woman gives birth screw the kids. Especially if they are brown.

Gotta love the left. Say to hell with the blastocyst with all your might but if the woman actually gives birth, give it a free ride for the rest of it's life. Especially if they are white, right? Oh wait, it looks like brown kids get freebies too under the Bush adminstration

I think Sarge should run for public office. His campaign slogan could be "better to let an infant die than have another spanish speaking citizen" :silly:

One of my slogans will be "No room at the inn for lawbreakers" period

Gotta love the left. Say to hell with the blastocyst with all your might but if the woman actually gives birth, give it a free ride for the rest of it's life. Especially if they are white, right? Oh wait, it looks like brown kids get freebies too under the Bush adminstration

I'm sure that makes sense to someone.

Archived