Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

U.S. to Ease Illegal Immigrants' Children's Access to Medicaid

Sarge

I think Sarge should run for public office. His campaign slogan could be "better to let an infant die than have another spanish speaking citizen" :silly:

Also, I'm a "carbon neutral" candidate. But illegal aliens are not carbon neutral and need to be eliminated. They are bad for the environment

Maybe the government will start spend even more money to buy "carbon offsets" for all the illegals they are letting into the country :rolleyes:

This is their country if they were born here. They are US citizens. Your saying they shouldn't be considered americans because of what their parnets did. But it doesn't work that way. Their parnets are illegals, not the babies, which means the babies are the same as you and I. Born in the US, and are US citizens.

This IS their place of orgin.

This is their country if they were born here. They are US citizens. Your saying they shouldn't be considered americans because of what their parnets did. But it doesn't work that way. Their parnets are illegals, not the babies, which means the babies are the same as you and I. Born in the US, and are US citizens.

This IS their place of orgin.

If they're born here, they're citizens. Like it or not, they're American.

Like I said, a perfect example of why the 14th Amendment needs to be repealed

errrrrr because they are not getting their vaccinations, perhaps?

More nicities from the Turd World. I guess we'll have to pay for this **** too :doh:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-chagas15mar15,0,5645224.story?coll=la-default-underdog

A little-known but potentially deadly parasite from Latin America has become one of the latest threats to the blood and organ supplies in the United States, especially in Los Angeles, where many donors have traveled to affected countries, health officials say.

Last year, two heart transplant patients at different Los Angeles hospitals contracted the parasitic disease, called Chagas, causing health authorities to issue a national bulletin. Within months, both patients subsequently died, although not directly from Chagas, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR THE RECORD:

Chagas disease: An article in Thursday's California section about a potentially deadly parasite threatening the U.S. blood and organ supply said that HIV, which blood banks screen for, shows up in one of every 30,000 blood donors. In fact, HIV shows up in one of every 30,000 first-time blood donors; among all donors, including repeat donors who have previously tested negative for HIV and are thus less likely to be infected, the virus is found in one in every 300,000. —

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The parasite, which is generally passed to humans from a blood-sucking insect that looks like a striped ****roach, can feed over years on tissues of the heart and gastrointestinal tract. After decades, tissues can be eroded so much that the organs fail.

Insect transmission of the parasite in the United States is rare, but public health and blood bank officials have been concerned about its increasing prevalence in the blood supply.

In 1996, using an experimental test, the American Red Cross found that one in 9,850 blood donors in the L.A. area tested positive for the parasite, Trypanosoma cruzi. Two years later, it was one in every 5,400. By 2006, a more refined test detected the parasite in one in 3,800 donors. About 10% to 30% of infected people develop symptoms of chronic disease, experts say.

By contrast, HIV, which blood banks screen for, shows up in one of every 30,000 donors, said Susan Stramer, executive scientific officer for the Red Cross.

Archived