Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles Can't even sign A back-UP

Soup

Fowler, the eagles wanted as a LB just signed or agreed to sign with the Titans.

Why can't the eagles pay. I mean they have the same salary cap as the rest of the NFL. I don't understand why they wouldn't sign at least one good FA. Like MOSS who hates it with the raiders

Sources: Fowler flips from Birds to Titans

By LES BOWEN

bowenl@phillynews.com

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/sports/16889413.htm

Restricted free-agent linebacker Ryan Fowler didn't sign that offer sheet from the Eagles yesterday after all, it seems. He was supposed to sign it today. But what might have seemed like a technicality suddenly became the loose thread that unraveled the whole sweater, when Fowler decided today that he really wanted to be a Tennessee Titan.

Neither the Eagles nor the Titans have announced anything, but Eagles sources confirm to the Daily News that Fowler now is signing or has signed with Tennessee. The Birds announced yesterday that Fowler had agreed to a 4-year deal worth $4 million this season and $10.5 million total, according to agent Alan Herman.

Yesterday, Herman said Fowler could have gotten the same contract from the Titans but wanted to go "where he was going to feel more comfortable in terms of the opportunity to play."

Herman did not return a call from the Daily News today.

It sounds like he got basically the same deal, the Titans just presented a better situation for him to play/start.

I think both present about the same situation to start. I guess we will see when the actual deal is signed and public. Weird how this guy is so good apparently but james, burnett, carpenter, ware, ellis, ayodele are all ahead of him right?

I think both present about the same situation to start. I guess we will see when the actual deal is signed and public. Weird how this guy is so good apparently but james, burnett, carpenter, ware, ellis, ayodele are all ahead of him right?

:laugh: yeah they all play inside lb

geez the spin you put out is unreal at times :doh:

I thought ptr was a Giant fan...

EDIT!!!:

^^^^I swear I must be halucinating. This post was in response to a post by bubba talking about how much spin ptr throws in favor of the Cowoys.

Someone, somwhere: tell me I'm not halucinating. I don't recall a time I was this confused. I used the quote function and everything.

I thought ptr was a Giant fan...

EDIT!!!:

^^^^I swear I must be halucinating. This post was in response to a post by bubba talking about how much spin ptr throws in favor of the Cowoys.

Someone, somwhere: tell me I'm not halucinating. I don't recall a time I was this confused. I used the quote function and everything.

Wow, i think you are halucinating man, because i have said very few good things about the cowboys, ever. What did you post though? lol that is weird.

Wow, i think you are halucinating man, because i have said very few good things about the cowboys, ever. What did you post though? lol that is weird.

No no no. in the post I am nearly certain I saw, bubba was suggesting that you were a Dallas fan and were spinning the situation to make them look good. I responded saying I thought you were a Giant fan. Then the post was gone.

I'm seriously considering whether or not I saw it.

No no no. in the post I am nearly certain I saw, bubba was suggesting that you were a Dallas fan and were spinning the situation to make them look good. I responded saying I thought you were a Giant fan. Then the post was gone.

I'm seriously considering whether or not I saw it.

Perhaps you had multiple windows open and clicked in the wrong one before responding???

You know what? I know a lot of the players in the NFL. I could probably tell you most of the teams starting lineups, but for the life of me, I didn't even know this cat existed. Now everyone wants to sign this guy. I have no idea who this guy is. Didn't know he existed until 2 days ago.

Archived