Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Im taking the Browns to the Superbowl!

SPRINTxBOMB

I hate to be the pooper here(every pun intended!), but...

Rules:

9. False posts or misleading subject titles are prohibited. Deception at the expense of the audience devalues the medium and the content it provides. Violation of this rule is regarded as a serious offense.

lighten up a little , :doh: a good laugh every now and then will never hurt anyone :laugh: it was much better then every other thread that i opened that needed to be merged . I'm laughig all the way to the John , right now

I gotta admit.....it was funnier when Larry the Cable said it in "Health Inspector". Yes, I actually saw that movie. Now every time my six year old goes to the bathroom he says it. :doh:

What the heck, it's Monday. A little bathroom humor seems appropriate today. :)

I only ever start threads to spread the word about upcoming Redskin stuff on the NFL Network or ESPN Classic and that's if I'm positive I'm the first to mention that particular event. As one of those people who looked around for several weeks before signing up, I came into this already afraid to post new threads lest I receive the shame of NNT.

Other than that, playoffs are a distinct possibility but yea, they're a crapshoot.

Now if you say you are taking the Browns to the Superbowl in the Mexican Space Shuttle....that just means you are on a construction site and have to poop in a

port-o-pottie...

And the skins are going to the real super bowl this year

Now if you say you are taking the Browns to the Superbowl in the Mexican Space Shuttle....that just means you are on a construction site and have to poop in a port-o-pottie...

Now THAT'S funny. :laugh:

Pun intended but still true.....this thread probably belongs in the TAILGATE. :silly:

Archived