Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Beer Tossing Fridge

macnoke03

This is pretty freakin awesome:

RALEIGH, N.C. - When John Cornwell graduated from Duke University last year, he landed a job as software engineer in Atlanta but soon found himself longing for his college lifestyle. So the engineering graduate built himself a reminder of life on campus: a refrigerator that can toss a can of beer to his couch with the click of a remote control.

Rest of article:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070308/ap_on_fe_st/beer_tossing_fridge

You have to ask? You don't have to get off the couch.

Duh. :)

I get that, but I don't want to have to wait 5 minutes for it to calm down. They need to invent a system like Homer Simspon's where he had that transport machine and he had one next to the couch and one in front of the fridge.

Of course, I also don't understand how a Coke machine doesn't shake up your soda.

I get that, but I don't want to have to wait 5 minutes for it to calm down. They need to invent a system like Homer Simspon's where he had that transport machine and he had one next to the couch and one in front of the fridge.

Of course, I also don't understand how a Coke machine doesn't shake up your soda.

Soft hands. So it looks like Carlos will never need one of these things :laugh:

This is what I don't get (and the same thing for the rubber floors) - wouldn't that shake the hell out of the beer? What's the point of getting a beer faster if you're just going to have to wait 5 minutes for it to calm down?

you have to understand how to catch a beer, moving the hands back as the beer approaches to prevent a sudden stop. Slower deceleration helps fix the problem.

My God you're lazy. I bow to your prowess. :notworthy :)

Archived