Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ACC Tournament: MD vs. Miami

skinsfan07

You better win it. You have more talent by far than anybody in the ACC.

If you don't, I don't even know what to say.

I think that's an unfair assessment, and I think you know it, but regardless we're about to get smoking hot.

I think that's an unfair assessment, and I think you know it, but regardless we're about to get smoking hot.

No it isn't. You're loaded with NBA quality talent (maybe 5 or 6 of those types) and you have an excellent coach. The fact that you didn't run away with the conference is still shocking.

Go for it.

No it isn't. You're loaded with NBA quality talent (maybe 5 or 6 of those types) and you have an excellent coach. The fact that you didn't run away with the conference is still shocking.

Go for it.

We have three starting freshmen. And it is yet to be seen if they are "NBA ready." Are they blue-chip prospects? Abso-freakin'-lutely. But they are still not even a year removed from high school ball. Our inexperience has shone through enough times this season for us to realize raw talent isn't going to win you everything. An argument that says we should be running away with the ACC because we have a lot of talent is flawed.

MD and Duke are going to be very low seeds in the tourney. (they're both already in right?)

Gonna be an interesting Tournament this year. Lots of talented teams, no real dominant teams.

I am pleased tonight after the Terps and Devils went down, but I am not going to get too excited because I know my Cavaliers could just as easily go down tomorrow.

As for seedings, I think Maryland will still probably be a five or so and Duke will be...well, I don't know. Higher than they should be, there is no way they should have been ranked 21st coming into tonight IMHO.

I am pleased tonight after the Terps and Devils went down, but I am not going to get too excited because I know my Cavaliers could just as easily go down tomorrow.

As for seedings, I think Maryland will still probably be a five or so and Duke will be...well, I don't know. Higher than they should be, there is no way they should have been ranked 21st coming into tonight IMHO.

yea maybe UMD, dunno about Duke though. They finished like 6th or 7th in the ACC and were still in the top 25, bleh.

Duke was projected to be a 7 by ESPN before that stinker. They have looked straight up bad in the ACC.

A Carolina fan's wet dream: UNC a #1 with Dook an 8 or 9 in the same bracket. :D :D

While I don't care about UNC being a #1. I agree on the low Dook ranking that hopefully is coming.

Maryland will probably be down in the brackets from around a #4 seed projection to a #6 seed.

But yeah yesterday's game pissed me off, mostly because it was clear Maryland overlooked the Canes and they didn't bring with their A effort.

I'm sure that has been discussed but just wanted to add my 2 cents.

8-9 in the ACC.

Im thinking Duke will only be ranked 15 this week and get a 4 seed.

They're still the best team in the ACC. If you dont believe me, ask a Duke fan.

Well, they are 4-6 over the past 10 games with only 1 win over a ranked team. So, the fact they are ranked right now speaks of the errors in these polls.

Archived